Like UNIE said LMAO Tiger 2H(fielded by gemany in 44) being used by Japan.
Knowing the artist it wouldnt surprise me that the tiger was the easter egg from this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I guess Japan doesn't need to pay Yuri Orlov, after all. A dead man has no need for money.

aaah fck i really wanna know how much his dad knows about the situation , i hope jin woo's dad help to halt the disaster a lil. god i wish the content is longer w text 😔

I honestly thought that Olov was gonna hold it for longer like the gate wouldn’t break instantly but 1 day after the break or something

There are some significant differences between this translation and the other one. For example, the other one says “the architect is now gone” which could suggest he is dead, but this translation says “his real body must be somewhere else” which would carry the exact opposite meaning. Given this and some of the other differences, which translation is more reliable?

Why is it the first thing these monsters do is kill people? I know some of these mfs can talk but no one wants to have a conversation? No one wants to know about each other’s worlds or why these gates keep opening?

Fed-Kun's army
@blackdirt
I think it's going to revealed later, we already had hints they are under compulsion to do so in earlier chapters. Probably related to this monarch figure.

Aggregator gang
@blendenzo based on the previous chapters, I have to assume the creator of the system is NOT dead, there were multiple previous statements about how the stone angel was merely a conduit for his actions, that said, he's clearly failed in his primary goal of replacing MC with whoever originally held the black heart (though that might well have actually been a power down at this point, as at a far weaker state than now, MC killed a foe that being was defeated by, even if only through unforeseen betrayal) AND has completely lost control of, at the very least, the portion of the system that was implanted into MC along side the black heart

Dex-chan lover
What!? Glorious Korea must save the savage Japanese once again!? How does this keep happening in every single manhwa that isn't self contained to Korea?

Fed-Kun's army
@blackdirt
two
chapters and it'll will be revealed

@ShionSinX artist is going at a much faster pace. The last 2 chapters was like 8-6 chapters in the novel. He doesn't need to give too much dialogue, so he doesn't need to show a long winded scene of Japan getting destroyed. In fact, they imply heavily that Jinwoo will find out the end of the chapter.

That said, rip those jp hunters who got like 6 panels and now die like their comrades

Double-page supporter
@blackdirt From all the former conversations with monsters, they know why they are here so there's no reason for them to talk. Invaders generally don't come to talk unless really need to.

Users who are viewing this thread