Group Leader
Each time I see an unknown group picking up a translation:
ea2.png

Minimal translation achieved.... Mostly I read the story for the story.

There's still several typos, not the ideal font, but you did a decent redraw and got an understandable logic through (as in the words made sense). Try to improve your work, it isn't very easy to be a scanlator but you can always improve.

Yes please I want a chapter 3.

Dex-chan lover
So the priest is an unknown entity hmm when all others are his creations there's only 1 odd man out. Kinda wondering wtf it is tho honestly and couldnt toru show that he's their God sincce y'know he'd know basically everything about that world being the one who created it himself? other than that weirdo priest that is

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@um3i Essentially telling them "Yeah. I kind of wrote the defeat of the Demon Lord which caused all of your suffering. Also, you guys were my playthings (cos video games)"

Pretty sure he would go from Toru to T/o/f/u within 3 seconds

Dex-chan lover
I don’t care if you are doing MTL translations, but for the love of Pete, please run it through Microsoft Word before you typeset it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, although the translation quality is not that good, it's not that bad either. I can still enjoy the manga so I'm sure TL will improve if he/she keeps going.

Translation aside, this manga definitely has the potential to be good.

Aggregator gang
I'd still thank you for translating this chapter, I'd understand some of it and wasn't confused, unlike the other ones I've read, though you might need to choose a better font though NGL lol.

Double-page supporter
Yep this is the EXACT chapter that was previously uploaded, but without the last page with the apology for the bad translation since it was their first time. I know this cause I saw mangakakalot stole it from here before the translator removed it and now an account created after the original posting has reposted the translation. The translator was tired of the negative feedback and they removed it the same day 2 weeks ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep it seemed like he thought himself they'd overcome it all and even said "with the help of the people, they should have overcome the feud between races" so he never meant any harm to them it was a twist of fate that the world changed? the Human kings greed as perusal went into full human supremacy mode to slaughter and captured the other raced as slaves because he had the "hero" and was human to boot. Thus making his intention backfire and spiral downwards...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@um3i His intentions don't matter since he caused everything by not writing a "proper ending".
"with the help of the people, they should have overcome the feud between races"
Is currently not a good argument since the translation (which is shitty) said "could have" instead of "should have". Pointing to the story having a more open ending. Of course, my argument wouldn't apply as well since the translation is shitty. Basically, any further discussion on this point will have to wait until we get proper translations.

"The world was at peace" is also not wrong since there are no wars.

Second, saying that he created their world is the same as saying that they owe their entire existence to him. Not only is this super arrogant (even if true) especially to people who ALREADY hate you, it is literally the same as him admitting that he fked up their lives by even putting a Demon Lord there.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. I could feel an effort there

Funny that there's always people who complains about translation, asked the group to find a typesetter, find a better font, nitpicking about the grammar, but never offered help of anykind because "u-uh, i'm busy with you-know-what"

HPJPAFE.png

The translation is definitely comprehensible, but when you have typos like this, it feels apparent that the translator cares little about their work. The same word is written twice right next to each other, but somehow only one is written wrong. Even if you don't have proofreaders/editors, at least double-check your work.
@Hcoregamer mentioned it as well, but try throwing the text in Microsoft Word or Google docs to check for errors first.

I bet all my play money that
the priest/priestesd is the game character/npc of the lady co-worker
...Maybe, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread