Most of the chapter is filler, I think that's why it seems so short. The only thing interesting in it was the barrier guy getting swallowed(what a way to go) and showing the trauma of the sister, couldn't care less about that chairman dude. Not giving the cure is a dick move, maybe, but it won't impact Jin-Woo's life at all.

The S ranks and helicopters are ineffective. What a thrill, would never have guessed, better draw 15 more panels just to make it clear.

This chapter got not enough mass to chew on, it feels very thin that I didn't aware that the chapter is ending already.. A.K.A it's f*cking short dude, cmon..

Group Leader
I completely forgot about the Eternal Sleep plot point until it got brought up again lmao

@Hades3x I know right, and I direct the blame onto his family. They’re afraid of his health but I think it’s a plot hole that many people find the MC. a hero and an idol after seeing what he does on TV but his family for some reason, treats it the same as when he actually risked his life back in F tier. I feel like after having been disproved so many times about their premonition their son/brother would die, they’d get a bit dulled and get used to the MC’s immortality.

choose? in waht manner? the option is one, helping the guy with the sickness and two, staying "safe" at korea (the requet from his sister). do you need to go to japan in any sense to cure this dude's sickness?

At this point he sorta has a responsibility to help now :// maybe not always but when the apocalypse is upon us you cant really tell the only person that can stop it to "dont go"

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone!

Yeah I don't get why he has to choose? He cam probably make the cure like two or three more times right? Does it mean his sister has the same sickness? The guy is his best friend's dad right? And it's not like he is promising to fight by curing him? I don't see a down side.

Mhh the story is skipping some details and it's starting to pile up for the quality of the manga
It's still awesome thanks to the artwork but the novel is more enjoyable from this point on imo ( I might be biased because I read the novel first )

The quality of adaptation is taking a plunge ... I understand there's a lot going on and it isn't always easy to translate it in visual format but they aren't making character motivations a bit clear at all. If I hadn't read the novel multiple times I would've been so confused

So he has the power to easily crush the monsters in Japan, but won’t go bc his sister said so allowing allowing for tens of thousands of deaths. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Dex-chan lover
Why do confused idiots not simply read the comments? These sorts of questions get answered so many times.

@Lilabun
It's two separate choices; First one is "does he give a cure to the chairman?", yes he's able to but he only has 5 of this miracle cure left and if he cures somebody else then he's going to get more and more requests for it. He can't cure the entire world with this stuff, he has to be extremely careful & selective with when and why he uses these miracle cures as he can't get more of them, but other people wouldn't understand that if they see him able to cure some people.

@HorseRider9000
The other choice is about his sister / family, his sister is terrified at the idea of monsters and doesn't want to lose her brother. Sure Jin Woo is strong enough to handle some giants but his sister doesn't know that, if he goes to Japan to fight this dungeon breach then his sister will be worried sick the entire time, whereas if he stays here at home she will be reassured. The question is his sister's happiness & well-being more important to him, or are thousands of lives he doesn't know from another country more important to him?

Yeah that’s a weak plot device.

And it’s a dumb comparison of whether he listens to his sisters feeling and stays vs saving lives of tens of thousands that he can instantly save by teleporting.

It’s not a decision of saving his sister vs some other people.

It’s like being able to save someone from drowning as a professional swimmer but your sister says nah let’s chill instead.

It’s nonsensical and incoherent. Also shows Jin Woo is a piece of crap.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify for his sister's PTSD, in this chapter Jin Woo said that the whole of Asia will be affected by the giants if it is left unattended, so he WILL need to strike anyway before more and more giants attack and more of "jeju island" incident become the norm, which will make EVERYONE in danger and scared to go out.

if anything what he can do is place ALOT of soldiers or make more to protect his home/Korea, or train people before heading out to save THE WORLD.

Dex-chan lover
@HorseRider9000

Probably weak to people who don’t understand close family ties. If I had a choice over my brother’s well-being over the lives of thousands of people I don’t know about, I’d pick my brother every time.

🤩Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it.😍

Dex-chan lover
The bigwig's name can be read as "famous" also. Not sure exactly why, given that in a world with S-rank Hunters, a mere CEO probably doesn't command quite the same presence...

😃

Users who are viewing this thread