I though there was only one Niko per ward of the inside, so there was only one Niko from Tokita.

So this is the guy that started the tragedy...... The one that turned Setsuna into a demon, Tokita Ohma's true target, if it weren't for Katahara at that time Kanoh wouldn't have his sense of humanity

Double-page supporter
and "The Other Tokita Niko" lose to "Ohma's Tokita Niko" Who Fighting Ohma while Advance Beforehand
that mean Ohma's Tokita Niko is Stronger than "The Other Tokita Niko"
CHECKMATE
Niko Style > Formless
also looking forward to see Akito pogchampion power up

@Abetillo all the Niko's were named Tokita Niko regardless of where they were from individually this was so that one singular name would be built up as a legend

I feel like the author might be legitimately confused about his own character. The style that Agito and Lu Tian are using and that's being called "formless" is technically a formless style, but Agito shouldn't be using it and Lu Tian shouldn't be able to- this isn't the general formless technique, but instead the custom-made anti-Gaolang martial art improvised by Agito in the Kengan Annihilation Tournament, complete with a low grappler's stance and shoulder movemenets for "curbing the end" of a boxer's blow. This stance was used vs Gaolang, but not against Kuroki or Okubo when Agito used Formless against them.

I suggested earlier that the author might be legitimately mistaken about the nature of Formless, but I don't actually believe that. Sandrovich seems to be very organized, and there's no way he didn't reread his own chapters for visual reference. On the contrary, I think he decided to use the anti-Gaolang martial art as a visual style to make the Formless stance immediately recognizable- important for a mirror match like this.

If Kanoh wants to win then he needs to defeat his own style (Formless style) seems he is going to display his martial arts habilities

So that means Lutian can’t be the Tiger vessel because the Tiger vessel said that he was a heir of the Niko style while Lutian here very proud of his formless style is and says that it is superior to the Niko style is
My money is still on Nicholas being the Tiger Vessel

Dex-chan lover
That guy doesn't know Kanoh already transcended something like a formless style in Kengan Asura.

Users who are viewing this thread