Dex-chan lover
Who is that guy in page 6 that blushes? He didnt get any 2 chapters ago, and he didnt see the events of 1 chapter ago, so I am confused as to who and why.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he's the class's other mindreader, Kometani — the "commentator". He was introduced back in c102 explaining Naruse's narcissism to the audience. He's popped up periodically since, snarking at other people's thought balloons and inner monologues. I assume, from his positioning and when he blushes, he's getting Komi's embarrassment second-hand.

KOMI-SAN IS PLAYING MGS 2 WITH A STUDENT CAMO, SHE CAN'T BE TOUCHED IN HER HEART OR ELSE SHE WILL BE DISCOVERED

Dex-chan lover
But wait, how could he mean it in a bad way?!
It's just her "stiff" face, when she doesn't know how to behave and just stares at another person.
I guess, at the end she ran to a toilet or somewhere. Cute.
And how she hides herself in a passage is super cute.
Did she "tell" anyone that she had visited him in the evening?

Dex-chan lover
Who is that guy in page 6 that blushes? He didnt get any 2 chapters ago, and he didnt see the events of 1 chapter ago, so I am confused as to who and why.

Bruh, blushing in the presence of Komi is the default setting for mob characters. It has nothing to do with anything else besides that he saw her.

Oh, he's the class's other mindreader, Kometani — the "commentator". He was introduced back in c102 explaining Naruse's narcissism to the audience. He's popped up periodically since, snarking at other people's thought balloons and inner monologues. I assume, from his positioning and when he blushes, he's getting Komi's embarrassment second-hand.

No it wasn't. Kometani was in one of the panels I think, but was sitting down already. Blushing mob character is standing at the back of the classroom. Whoever that is, they've not even been introduced yet and don't have an remarkable features like some of the other background characters. Just your basic NPC without even a line.

Dex-chan lover
ABORT! ABORT! EMBARRASSMENT LEVELS IN THE RED!!
ESCAPE THE DANGER ZONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Fed-Kun's army
bruh im lowkey getting physically hurt form how cute this is
ACK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread