Group Leader
Agito’s fight ended way too abruptly. It’s pretty clear that the author’s being rushed.

I’m hyped for Setsuna. He’s like a widow who lost her husband lol

@KeiosKod but Ohma DIDN'T make it usable without harming himself, the Worm did. Ohma made it safer by not having a wild mental state where he'd rampage out of control, but even his more "perfected" Advance he used against Kuroki wasn't harmless. He used it then because he didn't care about dying, and he's using it in the modern day because his heart is in a good enough state to handle it in the relatively long-term. But I don't think there's been anything indicating that it's totally harmless to the user now, it's just not as suicidal as it was before.

I feel like everyone's kinda just ignored a huge reveal made in this chapter by focusing on the fight and what's-his-name coming back. Kanaoh Agito is the successor to the head of the Kure Clan? That's kinda too big of a bombshell info drop to just gloss over.

damn, the beast is back!! This beast is very unexpected, though. Not sure what he is going to do

Double-page supporter
@StillWinter I think he means that Kanoh is the Fang of Metsudo. The Kure guy was the first Fang and he sees Kanoh as his true successor due to his strength.

@KeiosKod is not Lu Tian the only one talking about abandoning the Niko style, but the other Niko himself too, on this chapter. What could work here with your reasoning is if Setsuna got it wrong when said that Niko killed the other Niko, and searched for the Guhin and Formless later.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will happen if Setsuna met Ohma after this, like Ohma will be on stage so it's definitely not something impossible.

@Latarus He looks pretty damn different from Asura, so I'm honestly not surprised. (Setsuna's the long-haired yandere dude who obsessed over Ohma btw)

Fed-Kun's army
This last chapter was too expedient. I feel like Liu should have lasted a bit longer. Dude got a massive power up and still got absolutly destroyed when 10 secondes earlier, Kanoh had just a slight advantage.

I really like how Kanoh's changed tho. From the cyber-animal to a more human type of robot :p

Dex-chan lover
page 15 : lu tian 's last piece of clothing is a torn pants , he looks just like The Hulk , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread