@Asbeberd I dont think he'll kill him. When Ohma was re-introduced we saw him lecturing Raian about killing, and learned he's been staying with the Kure clan since his accident, which all gives me the impression that he's been working with Raian for some time and has been working on teaching him restraint

I have a feeling the Wu clan and Kure clan already established ties for quite some time.

Calling it now, centipede fist guy was killed and replaced with an imposter and/or hayami is a red herring. And if he's not he's probably the reason why agitoh fell to his knees.

people think too much of yamashita, i mean the same thing happened with julius and the nikaido and the penasonic. 😅

Yamashita is actually the strongest fighter in this arc and possibly the whole manga. Nothing will change my mind of this.

Dex-chan lover
@ckwcw23

indeed, "kure" is just one of the Japanese readings for the kanji 吴, which is read as "wu" in Chinese. We can suppose they're from the same lineage, but just that there's a Japanese branch and a Chinese branch.

I have read several times the first half to see what Ohma was thinking about, but no luck. Do you have any theories?

Medel, if we are to believe Gaolang, you lost the fight because of having a predictable rhythm and pattern rather than from lack of power.

@Jayrad207 Raian did not learnt much restraint. After all, when they dealt with the worm guys attacking Yamashita Kazuo, he killed every one of them.

Double-page supporter
@Mankite
Lovely to see the fighters in the hospital chat. I love kengan because some of the fighters are good and normal people outside the battlefield

This. Something Omega is lacking in regard to Asura is the once in a while episode when the figthers are relaxing, getting along and generally messing around.
We need omakes.

considering Raian is fighting i know for a fact hes gonna take the cake, kengan cant take many more losses

holy shit the next fight is gonna be great, this time Raian's gonna have to fight with the kure's technics

I'm really hopin' things are gonna come together soon. Once this tournament started a lot of the plot stuff gets in the way of characters. A lot of them don't feel characterized like they were before and their fights seem like just a reason to give exposition dumps that don't really change anything for the characters, so while the fights are fun to see, it feels like formality right now and the meat of it seems unimportant to what's currently going on. I'm not saying the story can't work but in this setting it really feels like it's suffering and the characters are suffering cause of it to since the focus isn't even on them really yet we're following them playing into this whole thing without much input. I know this was being set up even in Kengan Asura but right now everything seems so detached from each other and is lacking meaningful substance. It doesn't really change anything to know that Kanoh's gu ritual was caused by the evil Tokita Niko and is where he learned his formless style, he's still gonna use it the same way, he's still the same person, he didn't really learn anything. WE learned anything but without doing anything for the characters, why do I care? Who is this even all for? What's the point to knowing all of this stuff? It could have one but so far the story since this tournament just kinda seems... there...

Man I was really convinced Nicolas was gonna be the King of Slaughter

@Abetillo I think he's talking about the fact that lolong said "wormS" plural, but that's just my guess.

@Rodemu ngl everyone looks kind of sus even Naoya...i mean i know he talks a lot always and it's very social but idk...i'm calling to Naoya and Tokumichi...of course out side of Masaki i don't even know what that guy is xD for me he still is a clon from the creepy that died on ashura.

Users who are viewing this thread