Aggregator gang
Mc about to add this divine bird into his harem, I can feel it.
@TheGodEmperor maybe true for the fox girl and demon girl but not even for sec. he cares for the two ex-princesss. His toys and he will decided when he will break, throw them away or let them do his bidding till their get old.

Dex-chan lover
Talking about the TL:
Yeah, people are kinda retarded

Anyway, the TL was actually decent, they just changed the onii-sama forbrother.

Aaaaaand, finally a TL that calls Eve Reese by her actual name instead of Iblis!!!! Lmao, reading Iblis every time it showed hurt a little xd

But they did mess up with Setsuna's name tho...

And about the story... iirc Kearg and his party stayed a bit more time in the village before parting to met Caladrius lol

@Amariithynar Pretty sure Crunchyroll and Anime News Network already listed some names of the characters with their respective seiyuus, and Eve Reese was one of them

@cannarali She's a wolf girl tho, we just gotta wait for the cute and best kitsune girl to show up!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
People down in the comments overreacting. The TL's too good to be MTL only. It's decent enough, no overly jarring mistakes.

imagine not being concerned that your party members are slowly dying to the the world's most dangerous poison lmao couldn’t be me

On another note, thanks for actually calling Eve Eve instead of “ibLiS” I don’t even know why you would mess that up mayb some Vol. 9 crap of something.

Dex-chan lover
@MemeBear
Iblis shouldn't be weird. You can do quick google that name to find what it means, the author obviously referenced to that. Her name in Japanese [イヴ・リース] or (Ibu rīsu). Also googling it's Japanese name lead to this JP wiki イブリース - Wikipedia, you can see (Iblīs) is written there.

@HayashidaYuki
Thanks for the references but most of the fantasy/isekai I read, most names they use isn't japanese except for the heroes

The name being weird is just my opinion on my perspective

Users who are viewing this thread