Double-page supporter
@Dramsss

I've heard speculation that Rikuto was Erioh's son from the Kengan Ashura Zero flashbacks but yeah, they really should have used someone like Hollis or Horio instead. There have been so many Kures introduced that they absolutely had room to kill one off.

Otherwise this chapter was actually pretty stellar and did a good job reminding us of why Raian seemed so intimidating in early Ashura.

Meh.
When you're so goddamn powerful and cool nothing is remotely able to threaten you, you go right back to being boring, and that's exactly where Raian is now.
Next he'll have force healing power and telepathy or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. The plot is gonna go real fast after this now!

@daywithoutgames Oh... oh yeah! The match never officially starts now didn't it? I wonder how they'll deal with that.

Like, Technically they could just ignore a literal butchering in the middle of the stadium and continue on the match, but I don't think anyone in the audience seat have the stomach after what just happens.

So I guess that *Half* was the weaker one and that this Ed dude is much more powerful, also it's hilarious how some of the Kure's techniques have such normal names like Hard Slam.

Raian that was brutal as fuck and I wonder if that dude is still alive, I mean his brain is undamaged and this manga has some BS recovery.

Raian should be disqualified for eating too many Doritos and drinking too much Mountain DEW before the fight.

@Latarus x2

At some point kengan omega tournament was following the same script of history of fighter 1 + history of fighter 2 == winner. Was becoming kinda predictably. Now it has turned on fire and shit unexpected as kengan asura

Users who are viewing this thread