😃 not the black character being called the black duke

Other than that looks cool

edit: oh no I just looked at the cover, not the black character also being some sort of beast human🤭

The FL here reminds me a bit of Litia from "When the Villainess Loves" (in regards to how much she loves beautiful men hahahahh). So funny that she wants to be empress solely for the option of getting more husband's HAHHA

Anyway.... That emperor looks too old for 31 😂

Dex-chan lover
Never seen a ML with such dark skin before, it's nice
The mix of seriousness and comically panels make this almost seem like gag manga though

@Lammi i’m saying idek what’s the point he even has straight hair. i’d rather they not. cAll mE tHe bLacK dUkE

yea i’m not gonna deal with anyone crying to me ab what i said so to sum it up i don’t like any kind of harem, i’m not reading this, but i hope the team has fun working on their new project.
anyways i hope you all have fun working on this and reading this. the art style is pretty but everyone looks and acts like a little bitch so i can’t stay and irritate myself

plus i think harems are disgusting whether a man or a woman is at the center because i simply don’t like the idea of one person having several lovers but expecting all of them to be loyal only to them. sorry disgusting is my favorite word but honestly i’m just not into it, i prefer loyalty. now if this was an equal polyamorous relationship 👀 that’s fair i’d give it a chance even though i’m not into that either. also princess horny over here doesn’t sound like she’d make a great leader and neither do her brothers but bye

She literally call them her jewels? And they accept that. Can't it be comrades?

Dex-chan lover
The humor is like a mix between "When the Villainess Loves" and "Miss Not-So Sidekick", funny and very, very horny~

But hmm, can't help but speculate on the guy in the background of the cover art, and the person in shadows watching the group in tears. Could it be:
the two are the same person, and that person is the princess' actual fiancé? If so, then he must be EXTREMELY pissed so many guys are surrounding his fiancé, lol

Fed-Kun's army
Someone who rules over an entire empire has to be stressed at the max. The emperor having gray hair isn’t surprising.

Sorry, but I feel like she is unsuitable for being an empress. Being a ruler of one’s nation should be for the people and not for one’s desire.

@enyoteremchi
I AGREEEEEEE oml I seriously get a little grossed out with harems, and it gets annoying when I see the ml or fl plays around when they are ALREADY in a relationship. I just find it so distasteful and I really dislike unfaithfulness from both men and women in these manhuas.

Of course the villainess trope is a genre I really like since I like badass "take-no-bs" fl's so idk it depends. (I still don't like harems tho, even with the villainess trope in it)

I on one hand love reverse harems, but her motivations are kinda iffy and irresponsible, idk why she wants the throne. Probably also for some vain reason
WE'll see where it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread