Dex-chan lover
Yan is the best character in the whole series, y'all can fight me on that.

Get this sh*t out of here, WHY skip three volumes?? Start where Royal left off!!

Dex-chan lover
@Antari tbh I'd rather skip a volume and have actually somewhat consistent uploading, rather than waiting 6 months for a single chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Between the stuff Royal is giving us and this I'm so happy about the amount of Love Lab we're getting, thanks for translating! I laughed my ass off when she had to specify it wasn't a lewd statue, glad to see how much progress the different couples have made over the last three volumes, though I hope Royal will be able to show us how they all got to this point.

@Antari Why be such a bitch about it dude? We've barely gotten any Love Lab at all these last few months, I'm happy someone is willing to translate this at all. If the spoilers bother you that much, then maybe just don't fucking read it?

@Pengy_Z I unironically agree with you, but I have a huge soft spot for tsunderes in glasses. My top favorite still has to be Maki though, she's just too funny.

😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭Thank you for translatinggg, i always been waiting for this series😭

@Destroyman “ohh bro if you dont like poop dont eat it” how about you say something intelligent? How are you defending that the scanlator skipped THREE volumes? How does this make sense? Why do you think this is logical? It would have been best if they sniped it from Royal at this point and picked up at vol 12, it’s literally brainlet tier to jump so far ahead for no reason.

Thanks for the translation, so im just gonna put it for now and Im not gonna read it cz the skip is too wide like 3 volumes?????

Dex-chan lover
So they live with the fact they have a thing for each other now ?

Dex-chan lover
@Antari So to you reading chapters from a later volume is comparable to eating shit? Yeah, but I'm the one with the unintelligent arguments here. Lmao, fucking dumbass.

Uh ohh pedantic retard alert, everyone exit the comments in an orderly fashion now! @Destroyman volume skips with no regrets, he’s too dangerous for civil society!

Group Leader
@Antari
Ok, let's explain you why you are wrong, because I'm tired of people like you, and maybe you'll learn something this way:

First of all, someone is taking their time to find the raws, clean them, and translate them. That's hard work. You may like how they do it, or you may not, and you may offer comments on this, but the way you are complaining is extremely rude and disrespectful to said work. I recommend you start working on the missing chapters if you are so bothered by it.

Second, you don't know why they skipped these volumes. Maybe they don't have the raws for them. Maybe they discussed the situation with the other translation team and both decided this was the best option. Maybe they really like these chapters and that helps their motivation to translate them. There are many options, and you have no idea about the situation. Just because they didn't bother explaining why to you (they have no obligation to do so) doesn't mean they don't have a reason.

Finally, criticizing a work for its flaws is ok, but that's not what you are doing here. You are not asking for them to please translate the missing chapters. You are saying, and I quote, "Get this sh*t out of here" and "it’s literally brainlet tier". Being respectful doesn't take much effort, and usually brings better results than acting like an asshole. Right now, you look like an entitled brat that complains because someone did things putting plenty of effort in them and offering them for free to you, but they were done in a way that is not to your preference. And you have the guts to call others pedantic retards...

@Lhmac @DreamlessWindow Ehh? Who are these herbivores talking to me this way just because I have the guts to stand up to terrible scanlation practices?

Also Lhmac.. You really should consider committing self-sword. I consider you utter trash.. do the intelligent world a favor and isekai, okay? Even though Dreamless here is pitiful too, at least he had something half-useful to say.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the previous group doesn't drop the series... just that

Users who are viewing this thread