@Rancor I would willingly trade away every single accomplishment of a black person if it meant they preferred living in Africa.

@torrenz

Preach it brother. Kushida is a fine woman, indeed. Yamashitakazuo is a blessed man to have two beautiful secretaries hovering over him all day long. 😆

Also, hot damn giggity! Arashiyama got the Beard's own recognition! Damn. I'm expecting quite a bit from him now. He better not fail to impress!

Fed-Kun's army
@Nessen Yeah, and I'm proud of it, unlike you who probably wishes they were either Asian or Aryan. Go ahead, call me all the expletives you want. At least I won't be the one who froths at the mouth in rage.

@Rancor No need to worry about that, I'm an american asian and while I do wish I was 2 inches taller, I'm content with who I am. I'm just surprised you don't think it's a good deal if all the accomplishments of black people were given away (to an African country) if it meant black people preferred (not forced) to live in Africa. I can see you're willing to appeal to authority against me, so this will be my last response to you. Good day.

@Headstack Teddy Riner is basically one of the most dominant judoka of all time and as a frenchman it's very cool to see one of our athletes in this manga !

@Nessen Teddy Riner isn't even from an african country or island... He was born on Guadeloupe, a south american island, which is french for century. So what's your problem ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nessen I don't want to be the one who decides where people live, not all black people come from Africa ethnically, and GOOD RIDDANCE!

...what exactly is going on in Nessen's head, I wonder. Is it real racism or simply a wierder worldview where every person should be segregated into their original ancestors' land, a perfectly homogenised collection of nations on earth with single ethnicity and race in each of them.

An achievement is an achievement though and if a Frenchman, a citizen of France, has that accomplishment to call his own then I don't see why anyone would find a huge problem with them. I'm pretty sure Americans are always proud of being the country which had such great characters like Einstein and Oppenheimer, to call as their own people. So why feel so troubled by a similar situation in a different country like France when such happenstances have occured over so many times in history?

Jesus Christ. This needling personality that constantly looks for flaws in society with a singular focus on imposing one's own "correct" opinions on the world at large is a characteristic that can be found in both racists and sjws in modern society.

Anyway, I'm pretty impressed how Raian tearing off a man in two pieces barehanded was such a fast fad which barely soaked up much horror and amazement from the rest of the fighters. The future interaction with Raian and co will be interesting to see latter on 😀

Dex-chan lover
@samiam23 somehow it turned to a trap for racist fucks to out themselves like the dumbass they are. I say keep it going. The more of these assholes gets kicked out of here the better.

he gets up much faster everytime he goes down holy shit i think hes gonna win this round

also kinda has to for the plot because then kengan wont really be able to make a comeback as far as i know

Dex-chan lover
"Throwing with the FRICTION OF HIS SKIN"

Oh okay, so we just got DBZ super saiyan god level of throws now. Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread