What kind of hellish translation is this? Really, I can't understand half of the dialogues...what the f**k...

Lost a few of my brain cells but I did understand something from the pics at least 😅😅

Lmfao this group normally does romance manga translations in Italian 😂😂😂

Bruh like why tf they putting this dogshit of a scanlation out. There isn't even a single redeeming factor of this release. Bad typesetting, bad translation, bad image quality, bad redraws, etc. Honestly ruined so much of the hype and reveals for me.

This guy also uploaded some terrible Majo Taisen translation. Hope he stops this shit soon.

Aggregator gang
Not even going to open this, thanks Arang for doing good work

I mean it was hard to read, small boxes, and at least they gave it a shot, but it just gave me confusion. So Buddha doesn’t care about humans or gods? Crazy, or mistranslation.

I'm just gonna thanks the translator for their dedicated time to translate this chapter. Soo thankss~

Dex-chan lover
Pretty unintelligible translation. I should've waited for Arang instead of waisting time on this.

when Arang scans finally got somewhat good with his scanlation we got another LQ translator, just fucking stop

Users who are viewing this thread