Double-page supporter
Awww... I'm hoping this series doesn't with the graduation, though. I'm really enjoying these latest chapters that aren't sticking to the usual format as much.

the awareness that one day these peaceful days will end and that they may go their seperate ways, the fleeting nature of youth - I love it. but neither of them knows they will get married in the end hehehe

Dex-chan lover
They basically just confessed to each other. Get married already.

Group Leader
@CKT0304
Disclaimer: This chapter is happened during their first year of the junior high. Not on their second year.

So that means, for the next 9 years (2 more years of junior high then 3 years of high school and 4 years of college) , Nishikata is going to be a fucking miserable bastard at the hands of this wicked woman before he finally has her as an albatross around his neck for eternity?

Fed-Kun's army
fah, how does every chapter still feel so sweet even though I know for sure they'll end up together

Dex-chan lover
Another victory for Nishikata!
...of course, not that he knows he got one.

The chapter title made me really anxious after the sudden end of Pseudo Harem and an Isekai series I read. I hope we still get a lot more Takagi-san in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread