2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - So, Which One Is Lilliel?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you get an unrealistic number of people with amazingly colorful personalities to all want to date you simultaneously, and you are able to take care of each other and you're interested in all of them, you might as well attempt mutual cohabitation. It doesn't matter if it's harem or reverse harem, that's always gonna be the case in my opinion.

Then again, I named myself after a Turco-Mongolian Warlord that had a fucking huge harem of women, so I may be a bit slanted in this subject area...
@BalrogDeMorgoth

Dex-chan lover
Funny how I was just complaining about this Manga possibly being dropped and suddenly an update for not just this, but 4 other manga that were pretty behind came out in 2 days. Universe is strange sometimes. thanks for the update.

@dingdong3405 I get it, it's frustrating. But having a bad process or just a personal emergency months ago doesn't mean it can't ever get better. Given the current times I'm surpsied any scanslators bother to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane an harem manga should have an harem ending i agree with you on that point, or at the very least he should end up with one girl ( a thing that a lof of harem manga can't even do)

@raze2012 I waited until a full week has passed to reply to this. And where are the weekly releases now? This group has never done weekly or even bi-weekly releases of this series ever since they picked it up while they keep piling new mangas that they pick up. This series will never really progress as long as they are the ones doing it. I wish more groups had the balls to actually pick it up but most of the groups I have spoken to are ball-less sadly.

Dex-chan lover
@Dingdong3405

Wanted to give this another week since bi-weekly is 2 weeks.

Guess you won this gamble given the newest update. Congrats, and RIP. Guess this will either go back into my "Hiatus hell" pile or this will encourage these "ball-less" groups to pick it up.

@raze2012 Yeah, Nothing against these guys on a personal level despite our many disagreements over time and their work is usually very well done but it wasn't going to go anywhere with the amount of stuff they are working on and keep adding stuff and the lack of interested staff over such a long period of time. They said they will be making a 'detailed' announcement after next chapter's release, I will be waiting for that before I go 'campaigning' again. I will start piling up candidates who might agree to do it with a good schedule in mind right away though.

She's the secong girl and a childhood friend, it's a death flag since conception

Damn man, the art in this is really good. Even the anatomy , thank you Mangaka san 🙇🏽‍♂️

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"I'll do this in one day" Sono bisque doll taught me that's pretty much impossible, desu.

Dex-chan lover
@StLL @yeyo69 Obviously both is better. This isn't even a question. Both the tits and ass in your ideal form > than one or the other at ideal but the other isn't. Get on my level, you scrubs.

Dex-chan lover
Damn,

2nd lead is like one of the best waifu but it sucks that she'll probably lose the war.

She should just find another pure guy for her I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread