2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Just caught up and man am I loving this series. It looks like this series updates pretty frequently. Can’t wait for the next chapters😀

Fed-Kun's army
Judging by the fact that the next volume has this heavenly Jade skin blackbellied whatever cosplay girl in the cover, I doubt we'll get back to school soon.
Man just end the arc already and go back to the awkwardness of those 2 teenagers with mutual feelings without noticing them.

What the hell happened to this manga? I thought it started off pretty good, but now it’s just droning on and on about characters no one cares about talking about their love for cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is nice, just like any other romcom out there, cute girls being in love and whatever, if you can tolerate the cringe, the inhuman dense moments and the mc being a simp then you would like it.

personality i don't like cosplay at all, so that's why i don't find this amusing, but if you like it then that's other point to follow this up.

I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Caught up to latest chap. The drama about cosplaying is way too overboard, jfc just put on some costume and do what u love 4head, the way characters are being overdramatic over a """""hobby"""" is way too absurd.

Also Mikari is best girl u cant change my mind.

What's with this series getting groups who couldn't give two shits about it whatsoever? It's seriously annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Decided to read the raws and guess we're heading full harem romance route now (hopefully they tune down cosplaying a bit this time)

Users who are viewing this thread