25-ji no Ghost Writer

Dex-chan lover
I hope theres a happy ending with ghost waifu and not a seperation (a la Fate Artorias route)

Fed-Kun's army
This is a pretty nice manga so far. I like the main characters, and the atmosphere. There's a bit of mystery too.

Dex-chan lover
For the moment the little girl have no love rival, a ghost that seems to actually belong to a death person and not someone in a coma doesn't count, she just have to make her pass on and MC accept it.

Double-page supporter
Quite an underrated gem tbh
Basically a slice of life about an author during a slump & a ghost that gives out a reminiscent-like vibe to the author
No ecchi, no harem, no intense fan service, interactive characters, this is just really good imo

The only downside is probably the update per chapter (Around a 1 month gap between chapters)

Dex-chan lover
I believe this series is up to chapter 20 in Japan right now. Can't find the raws anywhere tho. I really hope this series doesn't get abandoned.

Aggregator gang
Heard this got Axed. For a moment I thought it was Time Paradox Ghostwriter. But it seems legit.

@plsnobully The completed tag might not be accurate, there are a lot of manga that are mistagged as completed even though they are still ongoing. That being said, I don't know the true status of this particular manga... The fact that it's getting updates is encouraging, I guess. I hope this is continued.

Users who are viewing this thread