25-ji no Ghost Writer

Letsssss gooooooooo the translation is coming close to the end i can't wait until it does am gonna binge it

This manga isn’t very good sadly, but the art is good and all the character designs are simple and appealing. I like the waviness of the ghost as she has the best character design in the series!

Story: worst part about the manga lmaoooo. Characters are shallow and the mc is so poorly done. The manga tries to touch upon deep shit like accepting and moving on from loved ones who have unfortunately died without closure, but it fails so fucking hard.

I’m not blindly hating on this manga as I tried so hard to like it, but this shit got axed for a reason. The cover looks amazing and the score is good, BUT DONT BE FOOOOOOLED. THE ENDING CANT POSSIBLY SAVE THIS PILE OF “Eh”

6/10 (this manga is very mediocre)

Ps. I prefer trash than mediocrity

I reviewed this cuz a bunch of ppl were asking in the comments. Plz don’t hate as my review is completely subjective, but I do think I’m right.

There is so many better mangas to read ong. Like it got me in the first chapter and hot ghost, but after that..it went from “decent” to “idgaf if anything happens, i need to warn ppl that this shit is boring”

Dex-chan lover
It's such a nothing story. Even skimming it I was unable to stop my eyes from glazing over.

Frankly, I liked the story and thought it was good, sure it's not as romance-oriented as some may like but really just a story about moving on and acceptance. like with every manga I'd recommend you to read the first 5 chapters and if you dislike it then that's okay, but dont just call it boring in the comments because you didnt like it, that may dissuade someone else who may actually enjoy the story from reading

Bit of a weird ending still a pretty decent manga though dont regret reading it but they could have done a lot more

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting to note that there are 4 manga with ghost writer in their title on mangadex, and none of them are longer than 25 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
2 months ago I asked if the romance in this was good
And now judging by the recent comments I’ll take that as a no

I rlly doubt this was axed thinking about it. Just rlly boring story telling

Scan ppl should be appreciated tho, for their hard work and dedication finishing this manga till the very end

Users who are viewing this thread