29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - They Met, Single Man and Young Girl

Dex-chan lover
Nun: "You want to donate us only meat? If you can't donate us meat, clothes, blankets, tableware, furniture, mecine, etc, all of it, then don't bother donating anything."
Adventurer dude: "Uhhuh. Suit yourself."

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme, no he's asking if giving meat will be sufficient to take care a child their size,
Meaning he's planning on letting the orphanage take care of the girl in exchange of only meat, which is not enough

Dex-chan lover
"People sold to the guild go to the slave markets."
...Wait, you can just stroll up to the adventurer's guild with some random ass little kid in a cart and just sell them? ...WHAT?! I mean, it'd be one thing if they were adults and were bandits. Still kinda fucked up, but if you capture a bandit and can sell them, whatever. Not all that different from imprisonment with hard labor in less humane countries today. But... That's utterly fucking disturbing that a guy with a kid in a cart was just assumed by the guild worker as potentially selling her because that just makes sense. Good god, what the fuck?

@Kaarme
Seriously. I mean, the kids are literally complaining about a lot of food, especially protein/meat, right there in front of her. And I mean, it's not like kids need sufficient nutrition to be healthy and grow... Oh wait. Oh well, how nutritious and helpful to growing kids could several hundred pounds of boar meat be anyways?

Oh wow a manga where the adventurer is gonna take care of a kid not the most original thing in the- oh. ok. Welp cya.

Double-page supporter
YOU STUPID DOG !!
o wait... its not courage the cowardly dog

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu Behold, the sequel/finale that nobody ever asked for. But it's the first thing I think of whenever I remember that show now, so everyone else gets to see it too if they haven't yet.
UZqalAN.png

• Angry
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
God damnit why did they have to get that weird body growth thing in.

It was already good without it...

Dex-chan lover
rip poor manga, for failing to within the first chapter appease the mob, the masses, who demand the story fill one of the few yet ever ubiquitous molds that turn aspiring writers into unremarkable dust
i pity you, poor manga, for trying to bring something new to the table and being shot mercilessly before you can bring it to fruition
i pity the mob, for they will not improve their tastes, nor expand their horizons, nor crawl out from the comfort of their nests
why indeed, why indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread