29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
As said by the other guy she did it because
God told her to, as in the same god that brought MC to this world. Meaning god had to have planned this to happen.

so the mc got raped by potentially the heroine, and no one bats an eye
(this)
but if a girl was forced into prostitution and now no longer a virgin shows interest in the MC, suddenly all hell breaks loose.
(sono mono, nochi ni)
... okay.

Dex-chan lover
@Antairan
What everyone is saying: rape (it is)
What everyone is thinking: oh, god, and she's what, 15, 16 tops? A minor by our standards, not only did she rape him, he is now a criminal. In a court of law they often don't care about the guy's perspective. She's a girl, and a minor, he had sex with her so he is at fault and has to take responsibility. Morally, ethically and I guarantee you socially (well, less so since it is medieval times). And that is exactly what she thought too...

Rape is rape. Doesn't matter who (which gender) commits it. Yuki Riito and the other so-called "beta" or "herbavor"males are the only sane ones... They don't get entrapped, hated, and killed...

And, for clarification, nothing against you or what you said, this was simply the first comment of its kind I saw.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting really close to dropping this. I'll wait and see her justification...

Dex-chan lover
she raped him and the innkeeper was in on it too? Even the guild guy vouched for her "trustworthiness". This is all kinds of messed up. Still, readers like myself will just ignore it because shes cute and this isnt reality

Aggregator gang
Not that I'm defending her raping the guy, but I find it hilarious how people here think that these medieval people care about law and morality, especially modern morality. Newsflash, they don't, because there's no equality or fairness in a fucking magic world full of monsters that can one day kill you out of nowhere.

If a commoner girl successfully fucks into a noble's house even if it's through drugging the noble, those people would cheer because they don't care about the morality of the action, they care about the well-being of one of their own. Similar logic applies here, from their perspective they feel this outsider guy should be grateful that the pretty girl choose him and got to fuck her.

Dex-chan lover
* Billi Jean plays in the distance *
Time to learn some teleport and invisibility spells my dude

Dex-chan lover
After that, I suddenly started thinking about the Running Away from the Hero webnovel.

Double-page supporter
This is like 1-2 chapters away from being dropped. Gotta see how it plays out first.

Users who are viewing this thread