29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
Lol so she drugged him and lied. Well, I guess he’d be pissed if he knew she drugged him😅

Fed-Kun's army
You know how some authors like to add rape to their manga just because it's their fetish? I'm convinced it's the same shit in reverse. Ffs, she just straight up rape him and lie about it! How can you justified that?

Dex-chan lover
sdgfds634534

this b!tch is obviously lying through her teeth .

the blood on the bed sheet is probably the blood of a pig or some other animals , she used it to fake her virginity , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Dear author, date rape is not romantic, even if the other party is attractive. You have lost any semblance of interest I might’ve had in the female lead, and she was already proving to be a pretty disappointing character.

Good job.

So "No use crying over spilled milk"

You should be crying you lost your virginity your not one of us anymore

Aggregator gang
And I shall close the book to another trashy manga(decent art style why?) Tho shall get axed for created this cheap, retarded as well as manipulated scumy plot. As I go I will give it my score to warn the newcomer that finds this.

lmao what the fuck?

author just played off the fact he got raped bruh

this manga is gonna get axed if he doesnt leave her for the streets

Fed-Kun's army
If it turns out that princesses in this other world have automatic consent and the peasants daydream about being dominated by nobility... Nah, even this sounded stupid.

If this were literally god's voice at work it should've been shown before the sexytimes, seriously.

First ever comment on MangaDex. Shitty manga. The male lead got drugged and raped, but it's supposed to be funny? What type of shit plot is this? Why is the male lead being okay with her being absolutely useless and manipulative? At the start, the male lead was overly cautious, which suggested that he was a character who thought with his brain, not his lower half. Then all of a sudden, he is EXTREMELY ACCEPTING of the fact that he got raped??????? Inconsistent and disgusting mindset of the author, dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread