29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

@Meybi Really? Every harem manga I read has half a dozen complaints directed at "another harem blah blah" and it seems to be the most frequent thing next to Isekai that people prejudge.

I suppose those could just be a vocal minority?

@Scynix comments are like that sure, but some of the daily most read or weekly are usually harems with high ratings that have horrible writing. high basically ratings dont mean anything here except it might be average (lucky if its better), low ratings probably mean its utter garbage.

I don't really care about the 'Harem' tag, what I want to know is why nobody seems to care for the fact the dude just got drugged and raped. The innkeeper even helped her.

.....Hmm.
She left her certain country
, because she didn't want to
be forced into a marriage with someone she didn't approve of
, and so the
first guy she approves of
, she teams with the innkeeper
to have him drugged and ensure sexual interest
. Wow.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, an actual date rape drug, available for purchase straight from the bartender. What the fuck??

I read the novel, I know the backstory and motives behind it and what happens afterwards too... All that, and still my first thought when I read it again is literally 'what the fuck?'.

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooo "Legaly sold RAPE-Drug" and "Reverse Rape" within the first "5" Chapters... Why do I get a wierd an fishy feeling about this series.

u:< if she was a yandare you all be like "is justified she crazy!".

some times woman want the D and and .. well it still mess up but she hot.

soo all i can said is .... Niiiiiicee

Supporter
If I had woken up to some naked woman telling me that I have to marry her because we fucked even though I had no memory of the encounter I would get the fuck out of there. I wouldn't just shrug it off and roll with it. His biggest concern should be why a huge chunk of his memory of the last few hours of his last night were missing. This is a sign of things to come. If the author had spelled out that the MC is unable of thinking like a normal, rational human being this would be fine. But no, we're supposed to believe that a person would casually accept their lapse in memory and would marry this person that they had just met.

Dropping this hot garbage.

Dex-chan lover
This review of the novel sums up what to expect in this trash can manga.

omfg, this is appalling trash! If I could give this novel a negative five, I would! On the very first day, the chick colludes with the inn employees, drugs MC and r*pes him. After he wakes up, and this is literally in the f*cking novel, he says it's pointless to be angry, she is super cute and his type, he doesn't mind to be her puppet and marries her almost on the spot. And he keeps staying at that inn, where people schemed against him, without minding anything. And later we find out that it was the same f*cking god that summoned MC got this girl to drug him and r*pe him. The god says she a good girl and it took him a while to convince her. Yes, because only good people get others drugged and r*ped. If I was summoned to this damn world and was told I can be a hero or a villain or whatever I wanna be, I would go ahead and destroy everything, because why the heck not if everyone in there is a damn insane criminal, including the gods.

Then, in just a few chapters like a total moron, he exposes himself as an OP hero and then runs away from the city. The kingdom sent 30 assassins after him, who are then killed by MC, except for one chick, who MC tortures and brutally r*pes for information. Right after this, he goes right back to the city where he escaped from, meets with the king and starts f*cking work for the king who tried to kill him. And not only that, he saw the assassin chick in the slave shop and byes her because he feels responsible that he ruined her life. I cannot even make this sh*t up. Just what kind of mental patient wrote this novel?

And what happened next? The princess of the kingdom that tried to kill him tries to drug him and r*pe him, which he knowingly almost lets happen all the way through! And he goes and gets engaged with this princess right after that. And the first chick, who he married after she drugged and r*ped him got upset because just how is it possible for him to get engaged with a princess who almost drugged and r*ped him.

What the hell is this novel? This is MC is in the top 4 most stupid MCs I've seen. All the while the stupid sh*t happens, he doesn't even do anything. This is the most pointless novel I've seen. The novels where MC just travels around or does random sh*t with seemingly no purpose have more plot than this novel. Not to mention, the atrocious translation that got way worse in later chapters. Every sentence is ungrammatical, spelling errors, all names are misspelled and usually written multiple ways in the same sentence. Hollly, shiit, this novel is so dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread