2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka will please repeat this chapter with additional kissy-kissy scenes added thank you for your attention to this matter

Dex-chan lover
"Time we end this" probably has more to do to with Kaede avoiding Nanami. So I don't expect any real drama next chapter. Just Nanami slapping some verbal sence into Kaede (and this time she won't use dumb excuses, so you can't escape Kaede ;p )

Dex-chan lover
This is the final volume of the manga so we gotta first suffer through this final darkness before the dawn of yuri goodness at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Koyuki you never cease to amaze me and be the best character. She better find someone too I swear.

But yeah like some people have said Kaede most likely doesn't mean she wants to separate from Namami because that be too obvious. It's probably that she wants to end this constant cycle of fleeing from her problems and certain situations. Which good for her; this damage control is much-needed and long overdue.

Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
Koyuki you never cease to amaze me and be the best character. She better find someone too I swear.

But yeah like some people have said Kaede most likely doesn't mean she wants to separate from Namami because that be too obvious. It's probably that she wants to end this constant cycle of fleeing from her problems and certain situations. Which good for her; this damage control is much-needed and long overdue.

Thanks for the translation.
Koyuki is the most level-headed and clear-thinking of the bunch. Of everyone she deserves a happy ending.

Also agree that this is a fake out and not "let's end this (whatever this is) relationship".

Users who are viewing this thread