2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 8 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
doesn't this kind of feel like a last chapter? i mean it's not, i hope, but idk i feel like every yuri i've read has ended like this. where do they even go from here? i hope they're not going to introduce some arbitrary conflict just to keep things rolling.
There might be an extra chapters to cover the recurring characters.

Dex-chan lover
This was a nice chapter. Finally forced Kaede to be honest with herself. Still kinda pissed though it had to go that far, and hurt so many. This must have been really painful for Nanami, if it was someone else they would probably have left much earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is the last one? the official raw's webpage wasn't very clear on that..

Dex-chan lover
Thank you again for translating this sweet and short series! I wish we had 2-3 more Chapters but that’s alright!

Dex-chan lover
doesn't this kind of feel like a last chapter? i mean it's not, i hope, but idk i feel like every yuri i've read has ended like this. where do they even go from here? i hope they're not going to introduce some arbitrary conflict just to keep things rolling.
Well according to Anime-Planet there is 36 chapters, so we should get 2 more

Dex-chan lover
So the end is on sight. I'm gonna miss the daily updates a lot. Cute chapter. Bitches gay, good for them

Dex-chan lover
Well according to Anime-Planet there is 36 chapters, so we should get 2 more
There are 35 chapters and then a short 5-page extra.

But, yeah, great to see it finally translated to English for others to enjoy. I really love this manga (as well as Hello Melancholic from the same mangaka), but it's always a bit of a bummer when stories end pretty much the moment the couple gets together. Then again, I know it's much harder to write interesting stuff past that point, so I kinda get it.

Dex-chan lover
Very good. Just what I wanted to see.

Thanks for the translation (now that Kaede x Nanami has been established can we PLEASE give Koyuki the resolution she rightfully deserves).

Dex-chan lover
There are 35 chapters and then a short 5-page extra.

But, yeah, great to see it finally translated to English for others to enjoy. I really love this manga (as well as Hello Melancholic from the same mangaka), but it's always a bit of a bummer when stories end pretty much the moment the couple gets together. Then again, I know it's much harder to write interesting stuff past that point, so I kinda get it.
I personally still think its to short and should be longer where we actually get to see them as a couple aswell. But like you wrote, the most interesting stuff is before someone gets together, though I still want to see them acting like a cute couple and doing wholesome things together aswell…

Users who are viewing this thread