365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Can You Speak to Your Mother? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Oohara, i got a perfect shirt for you :thumbsup:
MP-GAL_9633734b-aaea-4b15-896b-b307dcf5ddb1.jpg

Contributor
Man's got his MIL in the palm of his hand.

He's really at the top of the pyramid of needs and wants right now.

Dex-chan lover
Hook, line, and sinker!

It looks like Ritsu's eye of design has caught into Nao's natural talents! Even if the meeting was designed to get Ristu to talk to Rika, I hope Ritsu and Nao have a nice discussion too! Handicrafts are so precious in this day and age.

A mother's blessing is strong. Ritsu can't run away from the fact Rika is getting married forever!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, I see Kami-sama’s gift of manipulation is still going strong… wait wrong series.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, am I the only one angry with the mother? She won't talk to her daughter even on the phone but will travel to Tokyo to buy things.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, am I the only one angry with the mother? She won't talk to her daughter even on the phone but will travel to Tokyo to buy things.

I would say "it's complicated". While I don't necessarily approve of the Mother's actions, I do find them easy to understand and sympathize with. Sometimes you just don't know how to deal with a person or a situation, and running feels like your only option.

And because she's more comfortable with (and more focused on) her business relationships, she can't pass up a profitable opportunity even when she suspects a trap.

It all feels very, very human to me so all I can feel is sad for her instead of angry.

Users who are viewing this thread