365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Can You Share Your Life? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
fetchimage

@DanJADO It's not like she's completely alone as long as she attends school. Prolonged solitary confinement where you don't see another soul for weeks or months is torturous.

I don't think her childhood is really that sad tho, she's having fun by herself, also not everyone can enjoy to get along with other so just because she's by herself doesn't mean she's lonely

Double-page supporter
this hit hard, like really hard, god the nostalgia of just wondering around the world in my imagination when i was playing by myself when i was little, wow

Fed-Kun's army
GOD TIER CHAPTER, IT HIT THE FEELS VERY HARD!

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for the next one πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

i already guessed this won't be just a fluffy manga based on the premise but god does this chapter hit harder than i expected

@bkre i understand this too much man my grandpa and grandma used to be like this. we even doubted their love for each other until my grandma died and it was the first time i saw my grandpa break down and cry.

Dex-chan lover
Task failed successfully.

Also, neglected children make me feel things... fucking onions.

Dex-chan lover
This was short and abrupt 😭 I don't know I wonder if she truly is not lonely/sad being alone all the time

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation and the map.
I like how he notices that she hasn't changed. He already knows about her what he has to know. And oh, she's so cute when eating strawberries.
Special mention to home phone. Nostalgic, when you're home alone, and somebody calls.
Also, thanks to guys in the comments for jokes about protecc.

Users who are viewing this thread