It just gets better, now I only want Saitama to appear and casually k... punch the big BOSS.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Peoples pics are normaly of their favourite character or just a panel/moment/something they fund fun, it helps to nourish their sense of belonging in the whatever community they're in, its a sign of some above average degree of dication - You'll notice that theres very few forum guys without an pic.
I'm a lurker and a shitposter, I usualy don't participate in nor try or care to drive the conversation, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't bother changing my profile.
So yeah and nah, if you like it leave it if you dont change it, you do you.

Dex-chan lover
Well...if anything Murata is doing his thing, making good shonen stuff. The reason why ONE's work usually works as it does its because, since he's constrained to a point by his artstyle, he ends up instead supplying good characters and story beats, and does his best to do fights that either end quickly, are a parody, or just aren't a fight that depends mainly on the physical strength of either party, and becomes completely onesided (so the fight becomes more of a story beat, a part of the story to either develop or build a character or just to set stakes that make a situation that needs to be resolved) or is resolved through dialog instead.

Now with Murata on board I guess ONE just develops those things he had on his mind about all his characters but that he wouldn't usually do (out of not feeling he could pull them well enough, I guess) or just wants to do cool shit since it seems people want cool shit, except saitama since he is supposed to be the "but the protagonist with absolute power needed to win any important fight at the end" parody.

Dex-chan lover
Also on page 47, you can see where Saitama kicked off from the moon to return to Earth, so long ago.

Dex-chan lover
@doggy1989 Well for starters, Child Emperor is rank 5 while Flashy Flash is rank 13, so that'd contribute to him not being one of the ones who'd have more trouble.

Then also, yeah, zombified, presumably they were at less than peak as a result. Still though yeah there is a case to be made that they probably should've put up a bit more fight.

Giant mecha < Good 'ol stomp to the nads
With a chainsaw boot no less.
8oe7R6h.png

Double-page supporter
that U.M.A.I STICK tho ... like E.F.S.F sinanju stein booster tube

This is still amazing, don't get the complaints. I haven't read far into webcomic though.

I wonder why nobody (like Bofoi) notice such a huge crater on the moon, the smaller hole is about 420 km! (if that moon is as big as ours)

Dex-chan lover
cover page :
- note that Tatsumaki has a "T" decoration attached to her bag with a chain , and Fubuki has a "F" one .

- santa garo is a m0lester who attacks sleeping children ? lol .

x8.png

Users who are viewing this thread