Double-page supporter
@Talh
I like to think he can take off the costume anytime if he like. But, he still have an "attachment" feeling to it. So, the costume is struck with him until today.

Because it knows he still want to wear the costume.

Double-page supporter
@Talh :
If you wear costume and get so darn hard to take off / tear off it ...
and yet it grant you power beyond anything in this world ...
would you still take it off or wear it ?

If it's happen to me, I'll keep wearing it and kill any troublemaker bastard in my own country ... ?
also remember, his mind being controlled by costume too (as monster) ...

Group Leader
Still the same crap?
I won't read a line of this manga until I see a bald head again.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this manga called one punch-man? Where the fuck is he all this time? Fuck authors who do this filler garbage just to pad the chapters.

Double-page supporter
@yarielist:

In the beginning that costume did not give him any power.
It was just a costume for a show.
But when he was fired he could not get it off.
It did not give him any special powers at that time.
And he obviously did not know about its revival evolution powers because he had not been almost killed at that time.

So if you have a costume that won't come off and you already lost the job because the show is cancelled and hence there is no use for the costume anymore either would you not try to rip the costume apart to get it off when it seems like the zipper is broken or stuck?

@XL @aFFi hes in the arc hunting for the boss are you guys blind or just retarded, plus he just appeared this chapter lol what a bunch of fags

@Arqa agree, this idiots clearly don't have any patience, they should be binge readers or their inner little crying bitch will come out.

@XL

Saitama is in this chapter. Are you blind? Also, whatever gives a manga its name doesn't have to be in every chapter. The Dragonballs didn't appear in every chapter either. Far from it. The One Piece didn't really make an appearance at all. And don't get me started on Bleach...

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun: That kid has been raised with the belief that money can buy heroes.
Doesn't change the fact, that he is a bastard and will become someone, who will raise his child in the same manner.

I've been okay with that bastard child saying all the time, "That wasn't my idea! I was made to tag along." Nobody is going to believe that. It won't change a thing for him. But in such a situation, he might try. Also he's not hurting anyone. I could also forgive him about lying about the second hostage, if he would have felt bad. He wants to get out and would he just have succumbed to his fears and he didn't really wanted to lie, let bygones be bygones. But that bastard laughed about that. He didn't just succumbed to fear, he was happy about it! Never leave bros back! And so, as a bonus, the hero killer will save that kid and nobody in the hero association will be wiser.

@Raido: No bleach at all in the first arc! I was so disappointed!

Fed-Kun's army
@Talh he probably just gonna mental. You can see his face some chapter back when he receive the news of the show cancellation. He probably needed that job A LOT.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that kid will somehow get in the way when saitama fight the boss and killed along the way.

Even when a comedy chapter WITH Saitama releases people still complain. Just stop reading when you don't enjoy the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Arqa
I'm glad somebody said it, though I've seen their type in several places. A pox upon their houses.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh There is an obvious answer here. He couldn't tear it before. He is considerably more powerful than he's ever been. The costume, however it was attached could easily have been impossible to remove with normal human power. That includes tools and such available to him before he got superpowers at all.

Even now it was shown to be VERY strong and he had to actually try to tear it. This was never an ordinary costume. He wanted the job to continue and the costume became endowed with power. The first of this power may simply have been used to stay on his body.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama sure see's a lot of Naked super Ninja's lol. I mean in my book more than 1 is a lot.

Supporter
I'm currently waiting for the "Sit!" scene. Either will happen next chapter (?) or 20ish chapters from now (TT_____TT).

Users who are viewing this thread