Dex-chan lover
What an excellent series! Hat's off to Hokuto no Gun for what is the BEST typesetting I've ever seen in a scanlation. And the daily releases, too! Whew!

So happy I found this series, and that you guys at Hokuto no gun put so much work into it, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Well gentlemen, it's been an honor.

Hokuto no Gun deserves an amazing amount of credit for the quality of these releases.

Dex-chan lover
It's so weird to think that 90% of this manga took place over only 10 days.
Still, what an incredible journey that was! I only wish I hadn't been spoiled on the ending.

I look forward to Sandrovich Yabako and Daromeon's next work.

Well gentlemen, it's been an honor.

Hokuto no Gun deserves an amazing amount of credit for the quality of these releases.(2)

What a ride. Thanks HnG for the top quality releases, feel like I was definitely being spoiled with these daily releases

Dex-chan lover
Thanks HNG for all the passionate work.
Hope the sewuel has more moments of the Kure clan.

thank you HnG for translating this amazing series for us. It's been a blast, see you all in the sequel!

Group Leader
Kuroki is the real hidden main character... Netx season will be about him beating all the bad guys

Group Leader
O well, I guess it was an alright ending. I hope the sequel has a good MC, it would be funny to see Rihito as the next mc.

Kinda upset about the open ending, but it was a blast reading this series!

Thanks a lot for the translations!

Thanks HnG, still hopeing ohma's alive somewhere in a coma, but alas probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread