Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
i hope the final chapter will be their marriage ceremony or time lapse where they have kids

Aggregator gang
Was Tadano averting his eyes due embarrassment or was startled for the reflex of being hit by a paper fan for yelling at the library?

VIP
author heard my pray! bless me with graceful chapter...

Has no one notice that the cat stretched along with Komi?

I'm a little scared for Komi-sans safety.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
You: just fuck already
Me, an intellectual: in a sense, their hearts are already fucking, so a physical connection is obsolete

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the next few chapters will have both of them throughout. I was getting a little starved of Komi and Tandano interaction

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, finally back to komi and tadano, cute moment, tbh this moment this interaction got me hooked and become fans of this manga. After second year, they seem to have distance rarely talk and interact like used to be, got me little, pessimist about situation, but glad author realize this, and explain that, this both cinnamon roll are made for each other really.

Dex-chan lover
“Severe lack of Komi-san” ...we understand you, Tadano, we understand you.

Btw good how the author described love: it’s okay to be nice to the other one (them going to each other’s home), but even if you miss each other (them don’t seeing the other one in the little street), if it’s fateful you will encounter and be together anyway (casually reunited in the library).
Props!

Users who are viewing this thread