Double-page supporter
Ok i love these spin offs with shousuke and co. so much. Hitomi makes a great "Najimi" character too.

Dex-chan lover
You know... I was honestly expecting her to go yuri for hitomi

Dex-chan lover
Eheheh, I see a lot of people who find Hitomi annoying. Those are timid cowards (like Hitohito in first chapter) who imagine themselves in Shousuke's shoes and shiver at thought that someone invades their little isolated worlds.
I can tell because if I turn off the brain, I feel the same.
My point is: the two strategies are viable. Either you can do everything yourself and therefore can allow yourself being alone. Or you can push yourself to interact with other people in order to get all cookies given by socialization. These two represent such points of view.
To determine which one is better author proposes using physical power. As he made Hitomi stronger, I can guess he is rooting for socialization.
So don't hate Hitomi. After some adaptation Shousuke will be fine with his new friends, acquaintances, experiences, maybe a person to love.
As well as you. But in your case there will be no Hitomi to drag you there. So, the choice is fully yours.
I, personally, prefer staying alone. Cause, y know, a bother

I, personally, prefer the optimal way for a given situation. Why stick to one when I can do both, reap benefits of being alone and benefits of socialization.

I also want to have friend like Hitomi, i am non-handsome fat isolated man who want to make friends

Dex-chan lover
Pfft. The little sibling trio makes for an amazing combination.

Shousuke is secretly sweet for actually eating it all, but Hitomi is still the star. She's intrusive and dense, sure, but her pushy approach is just hilarious.
Ventriloquism especially.

all three at the same place and they completely different attitude then their siblings this should be fun

Ai: Only aggressive people can rule the school.
Hitomi: Well, what about aggressively nice people?

Users who are viewing this thread