Dex-chan lover
This chapter left a man broken and crying like a bitch.
And that was just me I don't even know how Akaza felt.

He started despising the strong who bullies the weak, but then he despised himself for being weak. He blindly sought strength and turned into the very monster he hated. However, in the end he defeated that monster, not by the kind of strength he was seeking, but by the love, trust and bond with the people he held dear.

me these last few chapters: I'm not going to pity these demon, I'm not going to feel sad!!
me on the last two pages: [crying literal tears]

Just do it, gotoharu. Just pull a bs and let Akaza go to heaven. I don't care about lore anymore, just let this man live with his family ffs

Dex-chan lover
If it makes you feel better, you can think of the demons as Muzan's hands with personality, and Akaza just gave him a vessel of power, you can see here that they actually lose their human side while transformed, so the best demons are made by using psychopaths ... And we know that the brothers in the red district were weaker because they always had each other to never forget their past.

Dex-chan lover
Man, who would have thought Akaza of all people would get the saddest backstory and ending. Real good stuff.

Thank you very much for translating.

Such a tragic character, and now he finally gets to rest, cheers author, good job on this arc!

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is like the ending of

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.

You know, that box office hit with lots of superheroes in it.

Users who are viewing this thread