5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Sisters’ War - Fourth Battle

Next chapter might be sayonara to Bichika's chances 😃

Still had a feeling Itsuki will pull another Rena, but maybe for the last time

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s kind of refreshing to have a harem member be an antagonist to the other ones. It’s even more spicy when it’s the one that everyone considered to be the oneesan who looks after them.

She used to feel a bit like a mob character who went with the flow before. Now that she embraced her evil ways she really came out of the cocoon. A potential cause for it might be resentment from always putting the well-being of her sisters before hers, until Fuutarou came.

Her misplaced feelings and newfound love could have been the catalyst for her change. I wonder if Yotsuba will also experience a similar awakening and how she’ll deal with it...

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba is going to win confirmed. She doesn't even have to try - everyone else is going to self-combust.

since miku and ichika still in fight, I wonder where ichika sleep? Especially with her stripping clothes habits.

The way Nino say that she ready to bless ichika.........

What a strong omen (she is out of the war)

Dex-chan lover
Miku is cute and Fuutarou is growing closer to loving the the quints enough to identify them. I like that Fuutarou isn't thame type of MC that needs a confession from someone who obviously likes him to know they like him. Regardless Yotsuba is the best girl. Pretty sure I see more of her in the bride than anyone else.

Lol how Yotsuba shippers crawled out of the shadows. ;)

Just please dont forget the other 79 chapters where other grills were talking more eith Fuutaru. Miku > Ichika > Nino and now Yotsuba.

Oh wait, there was Itsuki, who always went to his house.

Topkek.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys still don't love Nino after this chapter yall blind
Z4.png

Anyone who likes Nino is mentally ill and has chronic shit taste and should likely consider living out in the woods away from civilized society because they do not belong

At the end of the day whoever Negi decides to make the bride, I just hope he’ll choose of his own volition, rather than because he was influenced to do so.

To make everyone happy? Harem end is the answer 😁 And that credit page talking about a snake pit, you mean an ichicka pit? 🐍😂

Users who are viewing this thread