5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Sisters’ War - Fifth Battle

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki, your first girl flag has no power over Uesugi the Flag Destroyer. you need to switch up your game if you want any chances.

Ichika will fail, he will see through her lies. If not, he's an idiot knowing the real Miku hole up in her room.

Dex-chan lover
MC already knows that someone disguise as Miku, Ichika should shoot her own foot in the next chapter.
And when will Yotsuba join the Waifu Battle Royal? Chapter 200?

Fed-Kun's army
@ngkn92 Yotsuba won't join. When the other 4 have all confessed Fuutarou will realise that the one he likes is actually Yotsuba and he'll be the one to confess. Something like "You're always trying to make everyone happy but this time let me be the one to make you happy"

Itsuki is just too weird. Yotsuba=lolikano? Is that why she's always interrupted by Yotsuba during her reveals and now Yotsuba is catching on?

Dex-chan lover
Eatsuki trying to raise some flag after OVER 70 CHAPTERS OF NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. God I would be so pissed if she actually wins with the first girl buff.

And Nino still being best girl as always.

Can we sail the Miku x Nino ship please?

Double-page supporter
Nino once again proves why she is the Best Girl. And it's good to see that Miku is aware if her shortcomings. The whole "I'll confess after X" has become quite tiring.
People thinking Nino is a yandere? Dudes, Yandere don't help their love rivals, they kill them. Though it's true that the author may have gone too far in showing Nino's love in that one panel :p

@dend08
If the author dislikes the First Girl trope, then he will use the on Quint he is sure won't be allowed to win. Her presence being strong means shit if you intend to mislead your readers with it.
Narratively, I agree with the Editor that it's a good idea to start with one girl and focus on her. Otherwise, you get a messy first chapter. And you don't want your first chapter to be messy. But if a writer dislikes the trope, he won't use the winner for this.
And really, Itsuki being a Red Herring has been a very likely scenario for a very, very long time.

@1986ctcel
Ther's no way that this would ever have had a Harem Ending.

With the facts we got thorughout the whole series...well,lets just throw those facts away,since 90% of them are bullshit,and dont matter in the slightest.

Did anyone consider the possibility of not ONE rena,but multiple,or that yotsuba is the most evil of the quints?

I will let you people think about that,and i probably wont be here until next week,so dont try pinging me-and i didnt say these were true,just that you should think about them

Aggregator gang
the less they behave like real people the less i like them. this chapter was pretty nonsensical

Dex-chan lover
@DracokidYT: I also think Fuutarou didn't meet a single sister back then, after all Nino seemed to recall his younger self and Ichika recognized the photo instantly. However, if that's the case I'm sure Itsuki believes she's the only one.

Yotsuba is not evil, she just lacks self-esteem.

Fed-Kun's army
Nino is STILL best girl!

Yotsuba - Doesn't even seem interested in Futarou.
Miku - Too chicken-shit to even act.
Itsuki - Apparently only has courage when pretending to be "Rena."
Ichika - Conniving BITCH!!

That leaves Nino, who may be pushy, but she knows what she wants, and is not afraid to go after it.

Users who are viewing this thread