5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

YOTSUBA
IS
THE
OG LOLIKANO

THE CLUES WERE THERE ALL ALONG
ITSUKI WAS JUST A BIG, FAT, RED HERRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO NEGI

Double-page supporter
Let's see.
Miku teased him hard, but she also got her point across ("he's not as dense as we think") which is still a progress for her. She took two steps forward and one backward but didn't go full trainwreck like Nino. IMO that was pretty well played.

Nobody care about first girl he encountered but at least we know it's Yotsuba.

The illustration with the five sleeping together is pretty awesome.

Overall a good arc but it mostly served to even the chance a bit.

Still, now and forever, #teamMiku.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how some retards here think no one cares about the real identity of Yotsuba here. This shit is a huge winning flag for her,

Nino is done for because she backpedalled when Fuu was about to give her an answer
Miku is done for too because of the same reason she's backpedalling with her confession.
Ichika is done for because this chapter only confirmed that this was her goodbye kiss to Fuutarou
Itsuki isn't even joining, she's Yotsuba's fucking wingman.

What the heck....?!!! Too much twist, my little tiny brain cant follow up.

@Tivoli, Yotsuba can't win the race if she doesn't want to participate, as much as I wish her to win.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not about the one's competing. It's about who's Fuutaro's choice, and it's highly likely Rena, his first love. Well if this would follow Nisekoi steps, then Yotsuba likely would be the winner.
But I'm still shippin Miku.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba is playing a weird chess game in which she tries really hard not to win.

Dex-chan lover
seriously, this author just keep many open options at hand for every situation and just choose the less likely to spun his story further 😂

Users who are viewing this thread