5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - A Certain Boy and I ①

Dex-chan lover
Abe ''make Babies already damn it you guys''-play is working already i see.

Dex-chan lover
I know it was in the past and she was just a kid, but... ICHIKA YOU SNAKE!!!

Also, Maruo (I don't remember his name) is a pretty decent guy. He went out searching for Yotsuba and even took the girls in after their mother died despite having no real obligation to do so. He doesn't have many "parent-like" qualities, but you can't say he doesn't at least care about the quints.

P.S. Give Yotsuba her happy ending, you coward.

Dex-chan lover
Damn so that’s what happened and caused them to get different hair styles

Ichika was mistaken by fuu-Kun for yotsuba which caused yotsuba to kinda snap

Damn

Wait, in that flashback when and where was their picture taken, you know the one that Fuutarou was keeping in his handbook. There could be more things still uncovered here.

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats on your daughter, Ninofag Negi sensei!

Ah so that's why her bigass ribbon sticks out like a sore thumb (according to Fuu from chapter one). She's desperate to be different and be noticed than her sisters. Ichika you damn snake. Please step on me.

*edit: That the origin of Nino nicknaming Fuu-kun cause she can't spell/remember/bothered to say it corretcly lol. Also Yotsuba in an animal onesie + Nino hugging Fuu's pillow is cute as heck.

@Leinyl

There's a LOT more to uncover here.

For one... Is that a pic of Fuu with Yotsuba or Ichika (I guess Yots)?

Then there is the question of what went on when Ichika spent the later half of the evening with Fuu.

Then there is of course Fuu's side of the whole day with Yotsuba and evening with Ichika playing cards and what was said between all of them.

Lol... that was when Nino started calling him Fuu-kun eh?? I wonder when Nino remembered that moment and realized that Fuutaro was the same Fuu-kun.

Dex-chan lover
now yotsuba the first girl met him,right?
and negi said first girl won't win
you first met him but your sister took him
now you want to tell the truth but your sister takes your role again

damn,suffering too much
the cheerfull one

@Vegetablesuck

That's my guess too... More because for some reason I'm thinking it's a daytime outside pic and Ichika met and spent time with him during the evening. And he's looking a bit stubborn in the pic which is how he acted with Yots for most of the day.

Dex-chan lover
damn it Negi. just after you redeemed Ichika you reminded us how she's a snake. lmao

Group Leader
I get the feeling that Yotsuba wanted to repeat year to break apart from her sisters but they went and failed with her so they could stay together.

Dex-chan lover
There are two /a/nonymous release now, which is good for non-bias evaluation. I chose my cup of tea already, the different is so glaring in word choice.

I totally forgive Ichika there, no malice intended.

Anyways Congrat Negi-sensei.

this chapter made me really appreciate yotsuba as a primary character, instead of her being a supporting character all the time. this was needed, thank you

also those colored pages were so fucking juicy, holy fuck. can't get enough of them

Dex-chan lover
Just wow. Yotsuba's backstory is unexpectedly heavy. Modern day Yotsuba seems to be always cheerful, but look how intense was her reaction when delinquent-Fuu mistook her with Ichika and think what she could be actually thinking when she found out Itsuki was claiming HER(Yotsuba's) memories with delinquent-Fuu as hers(Itsuki's).

Users who are viewing this thread