5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - A Secret Mark

Dex-chan lover
lmao, were they on that slide for an hour or something, or is the nihon sun really that unforgiving, just like the nihon rain

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty close minded of them to associate tattoos with delinquency.

Dex-chan lover
So far the swimsuit standings are...

Ichika: 2.
Yotsuba: 2.
Nino: 1.
Miku: 1.
Food: 1. (I can't ever remember her name, lmao.)

I'm taking your top 2 votes btw, so feel free to vote for 2 people at once.

Tattoos are associated with delinquency for semi-decent reasons in Japan, it's not like over here where people just get them because they feel like it. Gradually it'll shift, but for now, meh.

can somebody explain the burn skin chapter / hand sun burn chapter at the end ... i dont get it

Dex-chan lover
What happened in the /a/ threads is the guy dumping the spoilers pages only dumped Itsuki panels misleading pretty much everyone. People thought that quints were disguised as Itsuki again and /a/ isn't really that fond of her because of the so called "main girls status". They seeth just at the thought of her being relevant for single panel.

Group Leader
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I CAN DIE NOW IN PEACE. THANK YOU HARUBA KAMI SAMA FOR GRANTING MY REQUEST.

Also, tanned Yotsuba is a sexy and better Yotsuba.

@Serelanordir
Fuutaro touched a part of Itsuki's body and since the sunscreen is not yet dry, some of it was transferred on Fuutaro's hand.

Dex-chan lover
Oh and about Fuutarou's hand not being sunburnt is most likely due to Itsuki grabbing his involuntary when they went down the waterslide and rubbed a little bit of the sunscreen on his hand

I don't like where this is going. Since Yotsuba has been dethroned from be the girl who don't have feeling with the protag and Itsuki becomes the girl who tried to not have a feeling, Itsuki's chance tobe the bride is becomes higher.

Dex-chan lover
p9: For the love of god, JUST MARRY THEM BOTH!

(Nino and Miku are super close to each other and already completely in love with Fuu-kun despite not devoting more than 50% of his time with either of them. So seriously, BIGAMY FOR THE WIN! ...I know this will never happen, but it feels like the perfect solution with these two.)

Dex-chan lover
This is what 91 chapters have been leading up to.

Fed-Kun's army
FIVE CHICC IN POOL REAL QUICC
YEAH DOING TRICC DOWN TO BRICC FUUTAROU DIDNT REECC FOR A WEECC
BUT WE STICC FOR THE THICC
LOVE THE TICC FOR DIS LYRICC
COZ NO WEACC MAN WITH A DICC

I'm ok with Itsuki finally going full tsundere. Way better than the last few chapters of 4Toubun no Hanayome we've been getting.

But Itsuki as the bride would be the worst ending possible.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he goes on a date with someone outside the quints to gain sweet sweet XP

Dex-chan lover
now that miku is in attack mode she went up my support ranking, but she's still number 2 coz she could have donde her confession without kinda sidestepping it

Users who are viewing this thread