5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Tsun-dere-tsun

Dex-chan lover
>i never went that far

BITCH YOU DRUGGED HIM

LIKE, A CRIME

@Arcverson
well, he's a tremendous ass. also not a pedophile. they didn't look like that when he adopted them.

Dex-chan lover
I always appreciate a good dere, but tsun is infuriating. Nino is cute, though, so I guess I'll let it slide. This time.

Double-page supporter
If only this was Miku instead of Nino, this chapter would be 100x better

Still, not bad 🤔

I'm starting to like Nino more and more. At first it seemed like she was a dickwad, but now just simply a tsundere. For some reason it wasn't a shocker at all that Ichika was leaving. She always rubbed me off as annoying but tolerable, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Wait a second, am I the only one that doesn't consider Nino as a candidate at all? But I don't really have a favourite here. All of the girls have up- and downsides so it's hard to choose. If yotsuba has been active, I'd have chosen her.
edit: I wouldn't be harsh on Ichika, she just showed completely normal human behaviour - being selfish.

Dex-chan lover
Anya's smug face is rapidly becoming a meme. Nino was so adorable in this chapter.

5y0TwgI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nino and Yotsuba are the only ones I truly want to win, anyone else will disappoint th

It's funny how somehow Nino isn't a worst girl even though she used drugs on Fuutarou but Ichika is because of her arc of her being selfish where she did things much smaller than Nino. The first one is forgiven, the second one is constantly attacked even though she already had her own redemption arc. What an amazing world we live in with those morals that makes no sense... if you're going to think like this, both are forgiven.

dejavu? ichicka having acting probs again.. then futarou gonna stop her again (?)

negi overusing ichika "acting" to strecth the manga..and peeps gonna hate her for being selfish and stuff?

and i see another ichicka arc is coming and here i thought im gonna read some yotsuba arc.. fucking only 2-3 chaps of flashbacks.. is that even a yotsuba arc ?!

Group Leader
@kent12121
It’s a romcom, lmfao. Chill out.

The reason is because she’s a refreshing character that doesn’t hide behind facades, or is indecisive with her feelings. Romcoms tend to have way to many characters that do nothing because they’re scared of shit or don’t get their own feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread