5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 2

@Hollow7F not every girl in futaroo life is a love intrest you know...she wanted to check on her old friend and see how he's faring...sue her lol

Dex-chan lover
Argh here we go folks next chapter will show which ship makes the dock!

Dex-chan lover
@kaiji i know she's not a love interest, i said that it looks like she's with another dude already didn't i? im asking what's her motive to stir up shit? like she could have checked on him in a less aggresive way, but the way she does its annoying, in all honestly im losing patience with surprise developments so late in the game, like, the man is about to choose one of the girls, any interferance its annoying at this point

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo nice Yotsuba about to snap huh?

I wonder what are Fuu's two childhood friends goal showing up out of the blue?

The endgame is creeping even closer now I can't take it arrrghhhh MonkaS

Dex-chan lover
H-Hand holding in my christian harem rom-com manga?! Unbelievable how lewd are you Negi!

So Takebayashi was Negi's wild card to snap Yotsuba once and for all. That's how I see it, the way this chapter ended Takebayashi won't have more relevance.

this kind character i hate.
you never met him over 6years but talking like you know him well. fck her!
never trust woman like this one.
6year = grade6 > grade 12

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba finally feels compelled to express her true feelings out loud, and then Itsuki has to go an ruin it. That's fucked up :/

Well this chapter made no sense, why would the childhood friend who had not met for 5 years, suddenly go to visit Fuutarou at a school festival of all things? I doubt anyone would reading it would suddenly feel like a old flame is going to stir things up, and really howe close could they have been if in the flashback one of the other friends had to tell him how nerd-kun and her were childhood friends? It felt like trying to create drama, but lacking the tools to do so, so they had to use the only person the mangaka had introduced who held any relevance to Fuutarou, who wasn't related to him.

@anakskul
ye, it would've been surprising if fuutarou was a serial killer. I wonder how that black haired girl would've reacted then.
People do change over time, your bestie from elementary school now could be the worst person you might befriend with personality wise. Black haired girl has some loose screws in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread