5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT. I am actually speechless. Where tf was this Miku before? She must've really been holding back cause I did not see this shit coming at all. This has played out like a damn fanfic or doujin. I would never expect Miku to do something as bold as this. I am actually shaking rn.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
2 more to go, Miku was so adorable in this chapter.

i know 4 of them would do this kind of thing(kissing uesugi), but will itsuki do it too? i doubt it but we'll see it eventually like the 3 other and the same with yotsuba next.

Dex-chan lover
poor fuu-kun getting kissed without consent left and right. He could sue

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, despite not liking Miku much, that was the best kiss so far. I feel like it's the most "pure" kiss too... the others felt somewhat sly, like the quint did it in the heat of the moment to make a memory, whereas here it feels like Miku just always wanted to kiss Fuutarou. So Miku ranks up for me. Nino still has my favorite personality type, but Yotsuba and Miku are increasingly sympathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Bless this chapter.

Damn truly like others have said this was the best kiss cuz it actually solved the sexual tension Miku has had for a while so it was really satisfying.

With Ichika hers kind of felt like a goodbye/cloosing off her feelings for mc-kun and with Nino having half the focus on asshole dad kind of made me loss interest a bit.

Also best angle so far.

Dex-chan lover
this wasnt done very well. she should be more embarrassed/afraid after the kiss
miku's appeal is in actually being the feminine one, and this put her in a masculine role

Users who are viewing this thread