5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki having three chapters, one more that the rest, give me the creeps D=

Dex-chan lover
Idk that real dad is pretty shit, he totally ignored the rest of his chicks

There’s no excuse to leave an ILL PREGNANT woman by herself in POVERTY

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki's getting a side 3. This is why she's the main girl and she's going to win in the end.

Filler quints BTFO

Chapter 1:

x11.png

Dex-chan lover
Me: You can never make a character whom all the audience will hate just right after his arrival, less the one chapter, especially in romcom harem type of manga. This is just fluffy stuff, you just can't do nothing about it, we all know, how this story goes most of the time
Author: Hold my beer. So, their father appears after 15 years and start to scold his daughter claiming that he is the better father than their stepdad and only he know what's best for her, after knowing her for 10 minutes.
Me: Give me the gun, I'm gonna shoot this arrogant peace of shit in the knees and I'm gonna beat him till he die while he will be coughing his lungs, full with blood!
🤬🤬🤬

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba's ship has sunk. So I don't give a f.

But this chapter smells like bs.

Fed-Kun's army
Three-part chapter with the biggest damn kiss incoming next week, hell yeah!

Supporter
Oh god, please don't make Itsuki the one. I always feared that'd happen since she was the first one Fuutarou interacted with and he only met the others while chasing after her.

She's by far the most underdeveloped and boring of the quints.

Also fuck that father. With a battering ram.

Double-page supporter
Damn it this worries me no kiss from her could mean she already did it on a specific chapter unless itsuki is is gonna get another chapter for her mini arc and she does it next.

I was scared of a father-girl drama being introduced this late into the story but seems like Negi is gonna take it easy, phew
Btw did Itsuki just broke the kiss cycle? Her side is extended to 3+ chapters, oh god I hope it's not a definitive green flag from Negihack himself :')

Users who are viewing this thread