5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUKKK YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
No way it'll be this easy. Negi is trying to destroy the Yotsubros one final time.

Dex-chan lover
Hellz ya!

I mean, come on dudes, he saw her nekkid already. It was inevitableeeeeeee!

NOICE Yorsuba who fell first in love with Futarou won at the end or did she ?! lets see in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well, fellow mikufags - it's been a good one.

F to pay respects to all the fellow ship-riders that are currently riding 4 sinking ships.

i did not see that coming but non the less i had a stupid smile on my face because of it😆

Dex-chan lover
Well, since harem ending was out of the question and every sister is best sister i'm not shook.
That fucking credit page tho. Thanks for reminding about how i hated TWGOK's ending, /a/non.
Well, that one was totally Keima's fault. I never understood what lead him to fall for Chihiro, and his feelings were a black box throughout the whole series.

She was the one that needed it the most I guess, all the other sisters have something else they're working towards. Wasn't what I wanted but now that it happened I hope there isn't some last minute twist and Yotsuba's hopes and dreams are all destroyed once again.

I was rooting first for Miku then Nino came in like a wrecking ball, but I'm willing to die in this Yotsuba hill. Just don't bamboozle me and somehow Ichika is cosplaying Yotsuba cuz IMMA LOSE IT.

Yotsuba hu did not see that one coming she is not my favorite quint but they all deserves to be happy.
It might be bait but that would be straight up savage but i will still hold up hope for ether miku or nino just in case its bait

Group Leader
@Fastpizza

I think that they meant that, in that chapter with Ichika, when he fell down, he was holding a can (after she told him each Quint's fav drink in order to figure out who he would confess to), but we don't know what drink it was.
But now we see, via Ichika's memories in this chapter, that he was actually holding a can of juice (aka Yotsuba's favorite) back in that scene. So Ichika (in this chapter) mentions that even back at that point, he had made his decision.

It took me a couple reads to remember and figure out whether the juice panel was in the past or present tho.

(Edit: Sorry, I mixed up Ichika and Itsuki's names lol 113 chapters in and I goof lol RIP)

People are debating whether this is a fakeout or not, I'll just say that I don't think so. I mean, the only fakeout in here was Itsuki's face being the first panel right after Fuutarou opening the door.
I know, we don't call that Haruba Negi dude Negihack for no reason but after all this long run, I don't want this hack stuff to drag even further. Even if this is a bait, this bait only can make Itsuki endgame come true. Ichika, Nino and Miku are out already. And I don't think of this happening at all, At least this is what I've been able to see.

Dex-chan lover
If it's Yotsuba, I can live with that. I had hoped for Miku, and admittedly I can still hold out hope until next chapter or the one after where it properly confirms things, but Yotsuba was my second favourite so I'll be satisfied with this end result at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Fuutarou is supposed to only go to the room of the girl he wants to confess to,not going through all of them to reject them. He got the juice. He told Yotsuba "sorry to kept you waiting" which can be a nod to her being the Kyoto girl. This festival arc is already about 15 chapters long, the manga is likely ending in one or two volumes and we know that Fuutarou will marry one of them, so he has to choose. There is really no room for this to be a bait.

Users who are viewing this thread