5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

Fed-Kun's army
a sad chapter indeed..
RIP Nino's Butterfly Ribbon and Miku's Headphone..

on the other hand, why is it the last "quint game"? why can't they play it anymore after the wedding? does "quint game" include h*mp*ng each other?

Easy. From left to right.

Itsuki, yotsuba, nino, miku, ichika

Do comeback here after the next chapter released to prove im right hoho

Dex-chan lover
FAKE FAKE FAKE .

the mangaka is a hack : at the start , the 5 sisters have different hair-lengths , so how the hell that at the end , they have the same hair-style ? unless 4 of them wear fake wigs , then it will easy to identify the fakes .

Even at the end, Miku is still best girl. Also, my guess:

Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, Itsuki, Ichika

now that i think, what if he guess wrong?
stop the marriage?
will they have trust issue if he guess wrong?
fuutarou, just get out from there and be done with it, it's not worth it, they treat themselves as gacha characters

Dex-chan lover
People really still mad about the Yotsuba choice, uh. Like did you not pay attention? The manga is ending well enough considering it still had to address issues with the sisters and have the wedding, that was always the end goal. It was never just an automatic, pick girl, end story. We need to end it proper, and it's not like they rushed anything considering how much time 5 years for a relationship to grow and such.

Dex-chan lover
4 sisters : this wedding day is the most important day of our beloved sister , so lets ruin it by playing a stupid game , and waste our money to buy 4 more useless wedding dresses , and waste everyone 's precious time .

so for this stupid game , what is the reward if the fugly MC guess right ? fukk all 5 sisters ? or only fukk the correct sister , is this even a reward ?

what is the penalty if he guess wrong ? cancel the wedding ? the death penalty ?

harem ending in some trash , rubbish , garbage isekai anime : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conception_(video_game) .

Lkz0ZHS.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Veny You and me. I just started the manga and watched the first 2 episodes of the anime and said nope. It seems just your standard romance harem manga. I think the concept of 5 sisters may have put me off from the series. In any way I think the series is bad, it is just not for my taste.

Aggregator gang
@Rengar Furuhashi already lost. The childhood friend may have won in Bokuben this time. The author wouldn't make a Takemoto arc showing how she took Nariyuki out of his dump and made who is today if she wasn't the one he loves. From the looks of it, he will let her go and train to be a professional swimmer in the States but will be waiting for the day when she comes back to express his feelings towards her.

Its the end, it's been a long time, it's sad to see that this is coming to an end. It was fun.

"it's the final quintuplet game"

He still can pretend to fail it just to swap his bride to a better choice, I believe in Futaro

For those who say things like "it's been a long time" or "I'm gonna miss this Manga"...
It's ONLY NLY 121 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread