5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

"...guess the one with bloody ears is yotsuba"
jk aside I guess it's all about the time he talked with quints' grandfather. So Fuu will be able to tell Yotsuba apart "because he truly loves", I expect no hacks there. Negi played the "nostalgic flashback" card here. lame but true

Don't fuck with me with that "last quintuplets game" Negi ! The first sister he recognized was Miku ! She deserved to be the bride ;-;
*takes a deep breath*
*actually, takes a lot of deep breaths*
Okay, i may or may not still be salty that Miku wasn't the bride. But hey, all the girls had their closure and seems to do fine. That's good.
*cough* even though Ichika definitely doesn't deserve it *cough*
Also, Yotsuba is a great girl ! It's... just not Miku... Oh well, i'll get over it eventually.
I hope.

I'm just glad he chosed one. And was adamant about that. You guys can cry me a river.

Dex-chan lover
Well, worst girl may have won - but at least the mangaka is sticking to his guns. It would have been even worse if it had been wishy washy and they'd thrown away the setting of the wedding that's been around since the start.

Eat this haremshitheads.
I would be cool with having 5 alternative endings, since I liked all of them, but I'm glad there was an ending and not just sone halfassed status quo

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HAPPENING YOTSUBROS!!!

Lick the tears of the Itsuki-fags for they stood no chance.

Dance on the corpse of the Ichi-cunts for their tomfoolery.

Say a prayer for the Miku-heads for they were so sure.

Light a candle for the Nino Gang for they are SECOND BEST only.

YOTSUBROS, THIS IS OUR TIME, FOR WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!!

Fuck you Negi, u HAXXZOR, WE WANT MORE Y U END THIS SO SOON!?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Glad the author is willing to finalize on a single one instead of harem or uncertain end, but the writing for these ending chapters has all been rushed and awkward. I guess a lot of things will remain unseen and answers unknown. How unfortunate.

idc if I'm wrong, here's my guesses:

Nino. Yotsuba. Ichika. Miku and Itsuki.

or

Itsuki. Nino. Ichika. Miku. and Yotsuba.

It better be an harem ending. Otherwise it makes no fucking sense since the title of this series is "The Five Wedded Brides".

Fun side story : Imagine je kiss the wrong sister, so they brake up just before the marriage.

Aggregator gang
Damn...it has been a long time...I still remember the one shot like it was yesterday.

time to enjoy the salt and tears from all the bitter folk :')

mAh QuiNT dIDNTT win BAD mANga!!!

Users who are viewing this thread