5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

Contributor
It end with the next chapter or with chapter 123 ?

Well, anyways it was a nice read...and i don't really say that often for harem rom-com.

@NamelessGent maybe... just maybe, he will be able to tell them all apart individually. This reminds me of the time they all got ponytails and he was hopeless while trying to determine who is who.

Double-page supporter
I actually agree with Relic on this, she was out of the fuu-bowl since its inception only to be a last minute entry? It makes any actual sense. However I'm not Negi so I can't really comment on his story telling

Dex-chan lover
I see it going either one way out of two (maybe):
1) he’ll identify the other sisters first, which may surprise them (and bait readers into thinking farm route) with Fuuts ending up saying something along the lines that he loves everyone like family but lastly will say his love for Yots is more
Or
2) he purposely picks another bride to mess with Yotsuba and the rest, only to then pick Yotsuba easily and give her the famous Fuuts smirk

If this really is the end i'm glad to have stopped reading at chapter 20 or so.

Power Uploader
Congrats Negi, the least impactful quint as bride with her dream being a bride, and most mystery aspects are either left unanswered or for the last chapter to be swept under rug. Such a good story rushed in last volume right into the brick wall. Another author dropped ball with ending, oh well, some day author won't fail with ending and best girl will win.
@Siquall next chapter is last, 30 pages long.

Dex-chan lover
author... pls make different endings...
I dont hate yotsuba but i still prefer miku so...

Fed-Kun's army
Salt.

Salt everywhere. I'm half here for the popcorn, but the other half is here seeing Nino and Miku happily married with their own restaurant. They got the better deal after all.

so after 100+(?) chapters the author decide on yotsuba...who finally got her story written after years of side tracked by her own sisters.
I dont hate her at all but seriously why...? I really dont get this decision consider all the other sisters' stories with fuutaro and I've been trying to get over this since the high school festival arc months ago...but I still can't accept it 😓this is just soooooooo weird and such awkward feeling reading the ending

Dex-chan lover
First, it was chitoge
Now, it’s miku

Why the fk do they keep losing.
I swear if furuhashi loses imma cri

Dex-chan lover
Today in yet another episode of "I'm butthurt my waifu lost but I'll act as if I'm just making an objective criticism of the writing"...

Users who are viewing this thread