5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

My guess is (from left to right)
Miku, Nino, Ichika, Itsuki, Yotsuba

The one easy to tell is Nino, Nino's eyes drawing is different from the rest

Dex-chan lover
This is... a very poor attempt at a book end. This makes no sense outside of being dramatic solely for the sake of being dramatic. Like, why would you, the bride *and* the sisters of the bride, would agree to do such a tasteless thing *literally minutes before the wedding precession*?

"Hey, why dont we all dress up as the bride before you go seal the deal out there and ask Fuutarou which one of us is the real bride, knowing full well that everyone here had, and most probably still have a strong romantic attraction to him?"

"Sure, thats a great idea!"

What sane person would even consider such a thing? Way to shit the bed at the very end after a generally good narrative.

@stevesatan2
Yes, me, this vol. gives me the impression that negi just don't give a F any more, and just use a brute force, to break through to the end.

Double-page supporter
fuck can't tell guess you'll have to marry all of them

Double-page supporter
It would be nice if he had to shoot one by one untill only Yotsuba's alive, I mean, if in 5 years the rest of the bitches didn't get hitched they might as well just go to hell now. what a sad crappy scenario. lmao.

Group Leader
Knew they would pull the quintuplets guess again to prove his love for Yotsuba.

My guess: Nino, Yotsuba, Ichika, Miku and Itsuki

Nino and Ichika a rough guess, Yotsuba because of the hand gesture, Miku is obvious once you look from side, Itsuki because she's the one speaking.

Honestly, it still baffle me why they even bother doing this at this exact moment in the first place. If it was done earlier like maybe school festival or maybe, during the time their gramps was sick, would have been a lot better but eh, even BK and Lolikano/Rena issues got thrown out of the windows so it just works, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, Nino and Miku filled a bit... i guess because of their work, they both look lovely though

wow they actually did the thing for the final quintuplet test, nice, but we're not getting anything out of it anyway

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he'll sniff them to find the usual smell 😤 They lived together after all.

Frickin negi, I bet he just want to troll the other quint supporters with bait one last time lol

but fuutarou changed from last time. Blah blah blah. I think I know what's gonna happen. Although u never know w/ Negi...

Were already at the wedding chapter yet there's still so much salt here. Man, just accept it already and move on ffs.

Yotsuba is and always will be, the chosen girl.

Double-page supporter
Ahahahaha. This manga is so fucking ridiculous, I love it. One last "obstacle", huh? We still don't even know who the bell kisser is but it's not like it will change the outcome, Yotsuba won.

Users who are viewing this thread