5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Double-page supporter
It ends... Finally... Miku doesn't win, but that's okay because I don't really care about how everything will turn out. It was a good ride mainly because of the community. The bell kiss was a simple hunch of kiss from Yotsuba and there is no special meaning/purpose that comes with it. Yup, just a plot-point to get things hot. The resolution of the final quints-game is the best I could think of (without leaving any unnecessary problems thereafter).

An obvious sign of a good series is that it will leave a huge void when it finally ends. But fortunately, this isn't the case with 5-toubun. Happy end, everyone's happy, and I can move on with much ease. Thanks for the journey, Negi. I hope for both you and your loved one's well-being.

@Raydnt Its short so i'll skim through it but idk man. After this train wreck of a ending and how Boukuben is heading down the same path towards disaster, I never wanna touch harem series again.

I'd like to believe that Nino is acting as Yotsuba all this time and nothin's going to change my mind.

Aggregator gang
Wow, they really managed to fuck this one up. Starting as one of the best harems of late. Good going, fuck you, Negi.

Aggregator gang
Just going to act really fucking smug now since I quit reading both Gotoubun and We Can't Study about halfway through because it became obvious that my best girl was never gonna win either (Nino and Sensei). No disappointment for me. See you all next harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
Selling "Negi you hack" t-shirts over here. Get your "Negi you hack" t-shirts over here. Act now and get a doujinshi of the quint you think should have won.

Double-page supporter
It's over guys, i was a mikubro until the end. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Okay, good. Reading it with actual translation shows that it wasn't a "It was a dreaml cop out, but him remembering something similar happening years ago.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. Far from perfect, but it was fun and I'm glad it didn't have a shit harem ending. Thanks for the hard work guys.

Dex-chan lover
This damn author almost had me when Fuutarou having a flashback when going to choose graduation trip destination

Dex-chan lover
Again not the ending I wanted but I will take an ending nonetheless. This is still a great story even if the ending seemed rushed. I still have the first few chapters to go back to in the end of it all.
Thank you everyone for being a part of the ups and downs of this manga with me, it was a fun ride to laugh and get mad together. Hopefully when another manga like this comes along we can all discuss and rant together once again.

Lastly for my fellow mikufags, let's continue on for the church of Miku. See you space cowboys!

Dex-chan lover
Well, a bit of an underwhelming ending but considering most manga have a tendency to end in a dumpster fire I'd say this was alright.

typical generic ending for a typically devolved harem manga. Start is good but plateau'd halfway through.
Shouldn't have caught up with the raw, since my seething frustration from the untranslated dream sequence is still fresh and actually dampened the mood even though it was confirmed to be just a flashback...

Users who are viewing this thread