5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Dex-chan lover
Well it's over! I would've liked an extension into Fuu and Yotsuba's dating life but this is fine too.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't a long time reader of this series, catching up during Kyoto arc of the series iirc. But still I enjoyed the series.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone recall that childhood friend who showed up on the first day of the school festival? What was the point of that?

Dex-chan lover
omake prediction: during the honeymoon, fuutarou knocks up all 5 quints at once, then promptly nopes the fuck outta there, and the cycle of abandonment continues

Wait it wasn't actually all a dream right? There's no way anyone who wants to be an actually respected author would do that kind of shit right??

I'm glad the manga is over so I don't need to actually care about it anymore. I've still no idea why the girl with actually no development was picked over literally Nino or Miku who were fully fleshed out had developed arcs and weren't ditched like Itchka (because she had some weird crazy streak and then dipped never to be seen until the festival, removing her from the race) or were always on the sidelines (Yotsuba) like Itsuki - almost forgot it was a haram manga by like chapter 70 when only two girls were conceivably still in the race - but hey ho it happens yo.

The art for the manga will still always be great but as an author I don't think the dude is that good leaving the manga as a solid 5/10 imo

If Negi wanted to be vague about it, he certainly did it. I personally don't think he was dreaming. Wondering if someone noticed it, but just before the Quintuplet game, Yostuba actually called out she was the bride but Fuutarou went down the list anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@ElfYamada: It was more of a recollection of a previous memory (them not being able to decide which place would the graduation trip will happen and where will all-of-them go to the honeymoon).
And yes, I've always thought it was either Nino or Miku. But then eh, Yotsuba is also cool

And so it ends. :((

Thank you so much /a/ nonymous | 5toubun Scans for all of your hard work translating this series!

T51

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the mason code: 271761
foreshadowed the whole thing(honeymoon trip), ya boi got the best ending.

Fuutarou: Wakes up

Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there.

Contributor
They're adults who are all in love with him (Ichika at least is willing to sandwich him in between her legs at a waterpark and is his coworker), and they're all coming along on the honeymoon, which they're planning together. We lowkey got our harem ending.

Contributor
Never forget the TRUE Chapter 122.

dual122.png

perfect ending for me, befitting a harem manga. i am grateful to the author that he lets the decision for our imagination who wins at the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread