5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Scrambled Eggs ⑦

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the “if I weren’t the fake itsuki” part. Can someone explain since I might forget something or miss it

Fed-Kun's army
@SaitoZX

In Chapter 62, Miku said to Fuutarou to put an end to the student-tutor aka partner relationship, while she was disguised as Itsuki.
Fuutarou tried to find who was Fake Itsuki, and why did she wanted him to quit. The worry of Fake Itsuki = The worry of one of the quints, he thinks.
Additionally, Itsuki said to him in Chapter 63 that all of her sisters are acting strange for a while, something is troubling them, and she wants him to find out why, what are their worries, because Fuutarou is more suitable to the job.
In Chapter 64, Fuutarou starts thinking about what's bothering Miku as a completely seperate issue to Fake Itsuki's case, and seemingly comes to a realization...
When Fuutarou finally thought he solved the mystery in this chapter, he said it made sense for Fake Itsuki to be Ichika, since he had no idea what was Ichika's worry. But we found out Fake Itsuki was Miku. So there's the worry of Fake Itsuki, and something Fuutarou thinks he figured out as the worry of Miku. Miku asks him "If I weren't the Fake Itsuki, then what was bothering me?", because she is curious about the thing Fuutarou realized.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks. Next time I might have to re read the minor detail since I tend to miss or forget it.

@Lecroz Sorry, but I still see that Itsuki had the highest chance. Nino ? crashed train . Miku ? waifu bait, completely hopeless ( she is a worse version of Roze of Kyou no Cerberus )

btw, the double confession of Nino isn't something new, but the result was still not changed.
97NcKDt.jpg

Contributor
Why is this manga so popular? It's just running in circles same shit over and over. It's not even funny like typical haremshit/rom-com.

Aggregator gang
@boag this is the first time since forever I actually wanted a harem ending too, fuck man, say what you want about this manga but every girl are all so well developed that you cant help but rooting for all of em

I thought this would be like a revelation chapter, or nino kissed him in this chapter because of the 100 comments, I just realized it's just because this manga's getting popular

@sins
Nope, the only think that scares me now, it's the direction of manga industry take, this field is covered with icebergs :-/
Negi-sensei as for now is not shows any sight of bad direction, quintuplets get a good development, the only worry is that the Uetsugi some time changes into a hitler-kun ?.

Users who are viewing this thread