5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

Fed-Kun's army
always together was something that was told very early on in the series and its still present, now people may think this chapter kinda said otherwise with "moving into adulthood separated" part but then the next moment they are back together again. i think that will be the end game for quints, they will do their own separate things in future but will still be together in the end which means Harem Ending.

Did anybody realize that the shop that Miku will work is the bread shop that the manager is saying? We will probably see a battle between Miku and Nino in seeing who can pull more customer in.
P.S. I also like how the author turn Nino from the least favorite girl among the quintuplet to one of the best girl among the five.

My guess is Fuutarou already know who kissed him in previous chapter that is Ichika, it just to make reader eager for the new chapter so the author made like Fuutarou doesn't recognize it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, those near yandere eyes on page 17 from Ichika kind of creep me out. Run Fuutarou!

Dex-chan lover
First: NINO BEST GIRL!
Second: so it was Ichika who kissed Futaru?
Third: Glad to see that anon is a nino fag too

@Ponkan_ Chance of all six randomly drawing same out of three classes is 3 * 1/729 = 1/243 or ~0.41%. Very small chance indeed

Ichika's face on pg 17 somehow made me think that she could be that girl from his past

The quints all go to the same class is already foreshadowed by Negi long ago. Remember the scene where someone said "The bride used to be a classmate of his"? At that point, the only classmate of Fuutarou is only Itsuki. To make it fair and spice things up, I know that they would somehow go to the same class to emphasize that war is still open to all girls!

Yeah, I am excited to see some events happened in school rather than them only studying at home.

It would be interesting also to see how the friends perceived the quints. I mean they are sisters, beautiful, and *ehem*. They should be frickin popular. It raises me a big question why Fuutarou is the only male counterpart of their interaction.

except for Ichika who already been confessed to by some guy I forgot

Group Leader
Miku > Ichika > Nino > Yotsuba > A yaoi route with Fuutarou's boss > Itsuki. Fight me.

Dex-chan lover
People realize that while polygamy itself isn't recognized, doesn't mean that the 'harem' can't have a main legal wife. If none of the five care, the law only gets to say so much. They just don't get to enjoy any special benefits the law provides to married people.

The wedding does not disprove a harem ending. I'd argue that the scenes we've seen so far have been ambiguous enough to interpret that the one being married to him is not necessarily the same girl as the one in the gown. Him going so far to skip getting the ring from his sister, speeding up the wedding, and still going in for a kiss?

TL;DR: We still know nothing about the ending other than a wedding occurs. It invalidates nothing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread